Goals under robins (1 Viewer)

stupot07

League goals

Goals scored (league) when mcgoldrick was here - 38 goals in 19 league games - 2 per game.

Goals scored (league) since mcgoldrick has left - 7 in 6 league games - 1.16 per game.

BackRoomRummermill

You are basing the ratio on when DMG was here against the games he has left. which will be at least 15 ish

Do it like for like before posting shite

GaryPendrysEyes

You are basing the ratio on when DMG was here against the games he has left. which will be at least 15 ish

Did you do averages at school?
Its obvious we are missing DMG's quality... Robin's can make the most of what he has, but can he get hold of enough quality to get us out of this Div?

stupot07

It's not shite it's fact and the whole point of goals per game is that it's a ratio/average.

Stop being a tool.

stupot07

And I wasn't trying to get on Clarke back he has actually score a higher percentage of our goals in that period (57%) compared to DMc (42%), but more the fact others aren't contributing.

Otis

DMC's off the ball movement created space for others.

I do remember saying this sometime back and getting shot down in flames upon the mentioning of the fact that goals were coming from elsewhere in many ways because of DMC, his movement and that opposition teams were focused upon stopping him.

It was clear back then that if DMC left we needed to replace him with like for like.

Clarke is a goalscorer but an entirely different breed of striker.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Baker hasn't scored a league goal since Stevanage
Moussa hasn't scored a goal since MK Dons
Sheff hasn't scored since Portsmouth

FabDebec

Surely the above is explained in the original post - unless you have trouble understanding English or numbers or the OP is lying, in which case I wholeheartedly apologise :)

Mucca Mad Boys

I've said this on another thread, but oh well.

It was going to be a struggle without McG, we all thought Clarke couldve done something, but we are struggling because we are changing our successful model to suit Clarke.

Users who are viewing this thread