Goals from Midfield (1 Viewer)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I think that analysing most teams challenging they have 2 main sources of goal scorers. And then goals are spread out across the rest of the team, the only part we’ve been lacking is that second main source which probably could have been Godden, but I think next season we will need a couple of new Strikers

slowpoke

In my opinion our midfield needs seriously looking at in the summer how it’s set-up and individually, one at a time they are all okay collectively I question it.

clint van damme

We're not scoring enough full stop.
We're something like joint 6th lowest scorers, with our defence being joint 5th for least goals conceded, so it's clear where the problems lie

slowpoke

I think Sheaf and Hamer work very well together.

The big concern in the summer is keeping either or both of them.
But they can get dominated they did for a while after we scored our first goal yesterday, this isn’t criticism of either individually by the way imo opinion we need someone else there too, not convinced it’s Palmer, off the bench yes.

Balli001

But they can get dominated they did for a while after we scored our first goal yesterday, this isn’t criticism of either individually by the way imo opinion we need someone else there too, not convinced it’s Palmer, off the bench yes.
One of the summer recruitments will clearly be an upgrade on Kelly. This would then give potentially Hamer Sheaf Allen Eccles and another for those positions.

Grendel

One of the summer recruitments will clearly be an upgrade on Kelly. This would then give potentially Hamer Sheaf Allen Eccles and another for those positions.

Hamer will be on his way

Grendel

shmmeee

Hamer will be on his way

As he should be. We can’t afford the cost of the types of contracts needed to keep our stars on our current revenue and the plan always has to be to sell them at the peak and reinvest. I’d have no issues with Vik and Hamer going and providing enough to build a proper squad with lots of potential talent.

Perryccfc

I think we have more chance of extending Hamer than Gyokeres, but sadly I still think he will get a decent move. Maybe Burnley going up, or one of the prem clubs coming down.

Grendel

Who would buy Hamer?

Top end championship, Scottish club, relegated premier club - won’t command a massive fee

skyblu3sk

Interesting stats, does look like we are missing another striker. Then it feels like it's only recently the midfield have started scoring more.

TomRad85

In fairness, it wasn’t me who initially asked it:

Surprised to see that relegation-threatened PL teams might be in the mix too:
Ah I see, you're sparring with Grendel

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

In fairness, it wasn’t me who initially asked it:

Surprised to see that relegation-threatened PL teams might be in the mix too:

i said relegated teams - what was the comment i replied to there?

Grendel

Hamer would definitely interest some of the lower premier League sides and newly promoted teams

doubt it - couldn’t see for example getting into Norwich or Burnley’s team - interesting what fee we get for him - certainly won’t be £15m

Grendel

Not bad for a bang average lower end championship player 👍🏻

He makes such a difference to our attacking play. What a guy.

Users who are viewing this thread