Goal wrongly disallowed? (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Nathan Cameron had his header disallowed as we all know, Andy Thorn says he has watched the goal again and has said he found nothing wrong with it. What do people who went think? I'll be gutted if it was a fair goal because 3 points would have been massive today.

Otis

Just seen it on the Beeb. Can't see anything wrong.

Only worry is that we don't seem to complain too much when it was disallowed. Find that a bit puzzling.

skybluejelly

Just seen it on the Beeb. Can't see anything wrong.

Only worry is that we don't seem to complain too much when it was disallowed. Find that a bit puzzling.

to be fair i have nether seen a disallowed goal allowed after the players complained..you have to remember referees are always right just like my wife:D

Lord_Nampil

Fair play to Cameron he took it really well, but the ref blew about 2 seconds before the ball was in the net.

It looked fine to me too but the ref saw something, and the linesman even said to Cameron he didn't see anything when Cameron asked him after.....

He was a very fussy ref....seemed to be poor for both teams.

What I feared was him giving them a penalty or the like as the crowd got on his back.

Got to admit, he was giving a lot of free kicks to the defending team at set pieces in the box....he seemed to agree that the game is non-contact.....

sky_blue_up_north

Ref blow well before he put in it, but could see nothing wrong with it.

PVA

It was a push or pull by another of our players. Cameron himself did nothing wrong. Not sure who the culprit was.

Users who are viewing this thread