Video Goal of the Season 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

superskyblue

My favourite was McNulty's first at home to Wycombe but it's not in there. Biamou vs Swindon out of the ones on offer.

Londonccfcfan

Where's Nazon goal vs Swindon?? Winning goal when you come back from behind. Or dies it not count as hes left?

And where's Jones goal vs Port Vale. I always favour match winning goals as icing on the cake.

Anyway.
Biamou vs Swindon.
Biamou vs Yeovil
Nazon vs Swindon.

Brighton Sky Blue

Interesting to see how G spins there being 3 goals from 'the worst striker to wear the shirt in decades'

pastythegreat

For somebody who doesn't score many, any one of 3 goals from Biamou could/should win GOTS for me.
I'd have to pick the goal v Yeovil. Just a she about the result on the day because that was a goal worth winning any match at any level.

Mucca Mad Boys

Man, one thing that’s clear is how much we miss Jones! His ball control and dribbling in the first 3-4 goals was absolute quality.

Biamou’s v Yeovil is my goal of the season — such a well struck goal.

I did enjoy Andreu’s v Shrewsbury and Jones’ Lincoln. So much quality we’re missing out on!

pastythegreat

4th Biamou v Swindon
3rd Biamou v Cheltenham
2nd Biamou v Yeovil
1st Biamou v Morcombe on saturday
Yeah, funny how the vote for GOTS is out when we've still got possibly 4 games left of it. What if on Saturday, Burge collects the ball on the edge of his own D, runs at Morcambe (FIFA esque) taking them all on (some twice) plays a 1-2 with McNulty and hits it over the defender (see Gazza v scotland) then megs the last defender going 1 on 1 with the keeper and rainbow flicks it over into the top corner!

What then?

Too bloody late mate, Max already has the trophy. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

Man, one thing that’s clear is how much we miss Jones! His ball control and dribbling in the first 3-4 goals was absolute quality.

Biamou’s v Yeovil is my goal of the season — such a well struck goal.

I did enjoy Andreu’s v Shrewsbury and Jones’ Lincoln. So much quality we’re missing out on!

Yup totally forgot about that Andreu goal untill seen on this. So true...lets see what we are missing.

Yes I'm getting very carried away. But if we go up this year. Il bet on us top 6 next year! With this sort of quality on our bench with the additiin of 2/3 top quality signings.

Johhny Blue

Yeah, funny how the vote for GOTS is out when we've still got possibly 4 games left of it. What if on Saturday, Burge collects the ball on the edge of his own D, runs at Morcambe (FIFA esque) taking them all on (some twice) plays a 1-2 with McNulty and hits it over the defender (see Gazza v scotland) then megs the last defender going 1 on 1 with the keeper and rainbow flicks it over into the top corner!

What then?

Too bloody late mate, Max already has the trophy. Sorry.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
It would probably hit the bar, they would score on the break and the haters would have a field day.

mds

Biamou v Swindon for me, what a way to get your first league goal for the club.

larry_david

Max vs Yeovil but i do love Shipleys free kick against Luton.

Mcnultys header against Luton was also quality and his against Wycombe where he did a few shimmys then passed it into the corner was just unreal. If messi did that people would be raving about it

Mucca Mad Boys

Yup totally forgot about that Andreu goal untill seen on this. So true...lets see what we are missing.

Yes I'm getting very carried away. But if we go up this year. Il bet on us top 6 next year! With this sort of quality on our bench with the additiin of 2/3 top quality signings.

I love the optimism, but, I think we’d need to bring in a fair few players in for us to be within the top 6. Top half is probably doable.

Grendel

vow

Goal J Biamou v Yeovil for me.

Grendel

Four. It wasn't league goal of the season.

Oh yes goals against under 23 stand. I guess on that basis Ponticelli must be the best forward we have surely. What’s his goals per minute ratio in all competitions?

Esoterica

Oh yes goals against under 23 stand. I guess on that basis Ponticelli must be the best forward we have surely. What’s his goals per minute ratio in all competitions?
Checkatrade goals count yes - Andreu's against Shrewsbury was in there.

D

Deleted member 4439

As has been said, makes you think how we've missed jodi - liked goal A. But for technique, for me it's McNulty against BW.

Gibbo

If we had Jodi; and Kelly is now playing well; and Doyle is essential, and then there is Bayliss; and what about when Andreu comes back; and Shipley is left sided and playing ok. Who gets the chop? Doyle on age grounds, but in a 4 man midfield, what is the best combo? Might be best to get some cash for Bayliss to spend on a better central striker

Anyway, I'd go for Kelly and Bayliss in the central midfield, Jones on the left, Andreu on the right, although Andreu is I believe central midfield (I have always been puzzled where he fits in)

Gazolba

I hoping it has not been scored yet and someone gets it against Morecambe.

Users who are viewing this thread