Goal of the month for December (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

bloody hell.

What a month. I have seen worse "goal of the seasons" in previous years.

Outstanding.

Wouldnt surprise me if Robins showed the team this before the game today.

Astute

We should put them goals on in the Shrews dressing room for them to watch before the game. If they are not shitting themselves now they would be after watching them.

Darth Robins

I think it still has to be Moussa against Donny for me absolutely brilliant finish, cool as you like. It's still a real tough call though!

One thing I did notice with just about all of them is that the scorer gets absolutely mobbed in celebration, you usually get the few players closest that'll come and jump in, but we seem to have half the team diving on them. I think it shows the kind of team spirit Robins has fostered!

ccfc92

I think it still has to be Moussa against Donny for me absolutely brilliant finish, cool as you like. It's still a real tough call though!

One thing I did notice with just about all of them is that the scorer gets absolutely mobbed in celebration, you usually get the few players closest that'll come and jump in, but we seem to have half the team diving on them. I think it shows the kind of team spirit Robins has fostered!

agree with all of that post :claping hands:

The way he took it on his knee, and sort of prodded it into the top corner :claping hands:

also, it seems that it doesn't matter who scores, they all celebrate the same for everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread