Goal Music (1 Viewer)

Changeyourface

When the hell did we start playing music after we've scored again? It's painfully cringeworthy as are the people who try and join in with it.

cornoccfc

Back to Chelsea Dagger after switching to Chase the Sun partway through last season.

Changeyourface

When was the last time you went to a game? :pointlaugh:

I've only missed one game this season, that was Watford at home. But I guess I'm just too busy celebrating my teams goal to stop and listen out for some shit music. However I thought we stopped playing it towards the end of last season.

Jason Stubbs

I like it. I think it adds to the atmosphere and keeps the celebration going long after the initial celebration would finish. Lets face it, anything that improves the atmosphere at the Ricoh is a plus in my book!

Covstu

easy tiger, all because he doesnt agree with you it doesnt mean you have to call him a moron. I agree with him, it adds to the graveyard atmosphere!

pusbccfc

I go to mad when we score(we all do under the scoreboard) that its over before I'm standing still.
What annoys me is the music minutes before the games and minutes after a good win.
Why when we beat blackburn at home in the cup was take that on after ruins the atmosphere!

Changeyourface

Putting some shit tune on to try and hide the fact that your fans aren't good enough to make some noise is one of the most tinpot things a club could do. And the majority ignore it and just sing Cov songs anyway so I don't see how it boosts the atmosphere, if anything it damages it.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I don't really notice the music I'm too busy going nuts! Doesn't really bother me if there is goal music or not to be honest, nothing to get worked up about IMO. Love the way its taken 3 home games for this to even be a topic! I think a lot of grounds play goal music now.

ccfctommy

I hate goal music, so typical modern lower league football.

Adds nothing to the atmosphere actually.

Disorganised1

Its more an Americanisation than anything, and I quite like it.

Jason Stubbs

You're a moron

You start a thread criticising the people who go to games, sing and dance to the goal celebration music and you have the nerve to call me a moron? Don't we pay our money to enjoy our afternoon out at the footy. We don't get many opportunities to celebrate so if fans want to join in with the music just let them and think of something better to start a thread about. :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread