Go on then. Where do we finish? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Except that's not what he said is it?

You mocked him, he was right, and you still mock him. Pathetic.

He said we’d be promoted under Sisu and we have the biggest budget in the championship when Coleman was here. He says promotion every year. Just Paxman

Gleneagles65

My other half said I need to knock one off tonight as she’s sleeping. Celebrations at this this level can be personal.

David O'Day

@Grendel

Did you mean to link to this?

"

Paxman II

Well-Known Member​

Just to make a point here. Do you not think that the stay away fans are purely down to a lack of success on the pitch regardless of whoever 'owns' CCFC?
I accept a small percentage of hardened fans like many who keep up with a forum like this who tend to hold strong opinions may stay away, but overall if we get some success this starved club of ours will see crowds rise along with it. There was a sense of that when TM had us leading from the front for a while and when we had that cup game against Crewe a while back.
Support is there and ready. But this support has gone missing and become passive. I can talk to family members who have heard about SISU but little else and I suspect the vast majority of people hold the same view with only a fleeting thought on who controls CCFC. I'll bet that if Slade gets us hovering in the promotion race next season we will once again see crowds rise regardless of ownership. Such is football and the love of the game."

As it doesn't seem to say what you said it does?

Grendel

That's Grendel! Poor chap. Never magnanimous is he....?

Youve made it into the Hall of Fame Paxman - I assume if we get promoted it’s champions league next season?

David O'Day

Youve made it into the Hall of Fame Paxman - I assume if we get promoted it’s champions league next season?
Are you drunk mate?

it seems you have lost the ability to read and the ability to type.

Enjoy yourself fella, it's a great day.

Imagine how well would of done with Kenny Jackett as manager!

Paxman II

No Grendel. IF, and it's a huge if, we get promoted, I don't think we are ready for it any more than Forest this season. Relegated if we make it up? Perhaps, but what a great season of fun it would be to watch Haaland an co at the CBS! But then again Bournemouth have made a fist of it and we are a lot bigger than them as a club. An aweful lot would depend on how much MR's is given to strengthen the squad. is it not supposed to be the richest game in football the playoff final?

Grendel

Are you drunk mate?

it seems you have lost the ability to read and the ability to type.

Enjoy yourself fella, it's a great day.

Imagine how well would of done with Kenny Jackett as manager!

its odd really David as whatever day it is the likes of you and PVA can’t stop thinking about me and trying to engage me - honestly I don’t think about you one single second of my life but mate without me I’d worry about you

David O'Day

Honestly Grenners, is being a vertically challenged internet troll all you are these days?

I do pity you and I do wish that you find the happiness that is clearly lacking in your life.

skyblu3sk

You spend your life on this forum.

wow GIF

Actual footage...

Grendel

Oh dear the triumvirate are annoyed

Grendel

Anyway. Respect to everyone who had the faith early doors and even more respect to those that kept it during the early stages when everything looked to be going to shit both on and off the pitch.

View attachment 29436

Is that a football fan at the last live game you attended Tony?

oscillatewildly

Fair play to all those that predicted 5th/6th/top 6. I've trawled through the thread and I didn't make a prediction - In July i would have probably gone 11-13. After the 1st game pitch debacle and subsequent potential fall out I would have been delighted with 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread