Go on then my round (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m on the Rossini at the minute (Aldi version of peroni) a phoney peroni if you will.
£1:29 for a pint bottle

fernandopartridge

I’m on the Rossini at the minute (Aldi version of peroni) a phoney peroni if you will.
£1:29 for a pint bottle
It's decent that stuff.

I've got a can of some craft ipa left, will go out and get some more in a bit.

Tried spruce beer last night, beer made with buds from spruce trees, interesting...

fellatio_Martinez

Tried spruce beer last night, beer made with buds from spruce trees, interesting...

Is it anything like normal beer?

I was into craft beers a few years back but I eventually got a bit tired of the overly hopped taste and now I'm back to the pilsner type beers or wheat beers if I'm in the mood.

wingy

It's decent that stuff.

I've got a can of some craft ipa left, will go out and get some more in a bit.

Don't drink me I'm like turpentine
Make you go blind burn your insides
If I don't know me then I don't know you
Can't figure out what I'm sposed to do
I ain't running away from my mind this time.

fellatio_Martinez

Don't drink me I'm like turpentine
Make you go blind burn your insides
If I don't know me then I don't know you
Can't figure out what I'm sposed to do
I ain't running away from my mind this time.

giphy.gif

SkyBlueDom26

Both are shite!
The £1 pints of Carling at Monday Club at Wetherspoons back in the day used to go down well though.

Sounds good haha!

I think Coors is nice because its smooth to drink, can easily sink 5+ without feeling bloated like drinking carling

Sick Boy

Sounds good haha!

I think Coors is nice because its smooth to drink, can easily sink 5+ without feeling bloated like drinking carling
My favourites over here are Ichnusa Non Filtrata (unfiltered) from Sardinia and Messina Sale (beer with sea salt) from Sicily. I am surprised that these 2 haven't entered the UK market, they would make a killing.

Both way better than Moretti and Peroni/Nastro Azzurro, saying that I stocked up on a few 660ml bottles of Nastro Azzurro earlier for 0.75c each.

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Seen some cans of calling premier In booze busters the other day , used to love that on draught

clint van damme

My sky blue lager has arrived. Not going to try it until at least the weekend. Anyone tried it yet?

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ve had a couple of glasses of wine whilst listening to my Ronnie Drew and Christy Moore playlists
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread