Gmk (1 Viewer)

John_Silletts_Nose

I have tried to access the GMKonline forum but …
- Cannot logon using my old ID
- Cannot reset my password
- Cannot create a new ID
- Cannot email the system administrator

Have GMK modelled themselves on the SISU football club template with rapidly dwindling numbers, unwilling to listen to new opinions as they stuck in their ways, will not allow anyone to join that does not support their views (generally pro-SISU), a leader that is hidden and killing a once great popular forum.

What next? Will they want to take over SBT as it is bigger, newer and has so much more in terms of facilities.

fernandopartridge

- Cannot create a new ID

Have GMK modelled themselves on the SISU football club template with rapidly dwindling numbers, unwilling to listen to new opinions as they stuck in their ways, will not allow anyone to join that does not support their views (generally pro-SISU), a leader that is hidden and killing a once great popular forum.

What next? Will they want to take over SBT as it is bigger, newer and has so much more in terms of facilities.

Jesus wept. What is this conspiracy theorist nonsense?

Click the following link to set up a new account you big drama queen:

http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=login&new_acc=true

Nick

Administrator
I heard Joy Seppala and Tim Fisher have Knowl locked up in a cupboard and only check on him once a day because he once called Tim Fisher a twerp?

CJ_covblaze

I registered a while ago but no conformation email came. Still unable to access.

NorthernWisdom

I registered a while ago but no conformation email came. Still unable to access.

Their interface certainly needs... work.

After I sodded off, I wanted to pop back with another username (uh huh), there's probably about eleventy billion efforts of me trying to register one lurking in the depths of their software, before I gave up and used the old one!

Sure if you contact on twitter they'd sort you out though.

John_Silletts_Nose

The link does open the correct page but it does not work. It does not send a confirmation email and there is no link to contact the sys admin.
Using this forum is the only way to contact the GMK support !

ajsccfc

It's got to be a conspiracy. Not just unreliable board software or infrastructure or anything more reasonable, it's a big eye atop a pyramid.

edgy

We have all the IP addresses of known loonies from on here and have banned you all. We tried with Northern Wisdom, but he slipped the net.

SkyBlueScottie

- Cannot create a new ID

You need to calm down John. I am sure it will all be resolved shortly. I myself have no such troubles when logging in

John_Silletts_Nose

This was originally posted to highlight to the GMK admin that there is an issue with the access to the GMK forum. They may or may not realise that the problem exists but it has not been working for many months. They are definitely aware now.

Grendel

They allowed me on. I clearly fit the profile.

Grendel

same. i don't think they wont the likes of me on there.

I think they'd find your presence very amusing.

Are you frightened of being in the minority?

mark82

try www.skyblueuntrust.com alot quieter but the conversation is quite sensible.

Will give it a go. Been trying for ages to get onto gmk as it seems a lot more sensible on there these days. Too much hysteria and turning every thread to anti-sisu on here at the moment for my liking. I don't mind it where appropriate but its out of control.

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm never going to GMK, I'll only exchange banter on SBT. NOFM (Not One Forum More) ;)

GaryPendrysEyes

Nick what happened with one or two of them accusing you of trying to destroy their forum with denial of service or whatever, because you werent allowed to take it over ?
All water under the bridge is it?
Very magnanimous of you....

John_Silletts_Nose

I even tried that email address and it does not work, I had a reply saying that the email address could not be delivered to:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

"[email protected]"

J

Jack Griffin

It isn't a very popular forum compared to this one..

Skyblues talk now :
There are currently 283 users browsing this forum. (48 members & 235 guests)

GMK now:
Active users: 12
captain_mainwairing | Christonabike | Knowl | Lordsummerisle | matesy | Mole | skybluecanary | sternslovchild | Sutty | texasholdem | TheCoach | usskyblue
Legend: Administrator | System Administrator
Active guests: 24
Based on the number of users active in the last 15 minutes.

Skyblue4u

You can have my login details but you'll need to live up to all my hype and be able to spell fcuk tard preferably with caps lock on if you really want to fit in.

Last edited:

mark82

I even tried that email address and it does not work, I had a reply saying that the email address could not be delivered to:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address
failed:

"[email protected]"

That would explain my emails not being responded to then. Never had a failure though.

Jesus wept. What is this conspiracy theorist nonsense?

Click the following link to set up a new account you big drama queen:

http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=login&new_acc=true

I tried to get on GMK a few months ago but as my kids said i was not tech savvy they would do it. Well it made me laugh as they tried everything to set a account up and failed, i had all ready understood it is a closed shop and unless you think like them, they do not want to know. They are a bit set in their views and totaly out of touch with the majority of fans.

Users who are viewing this thread