gmk (4 Viewers)

steveo1987

Anyone on here know what has happened to GMK? It looks dead

Otis

Well i have just replied to a post on there and the thread itself was created at 8.01.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
from gmk home page

"Hello All, I have moved GMK onto a new Server Could you PM me if you get any weird errors. I have tested it for a few weeks so hopefully all should be ok. ..."

torchomatic

torchomatic

Ah yes, GMK news. I call it the "two word truth" news channel. Because in any of their stories only two words tend to be true "Coventry" and "CIty" or "Sky" and "Blues".

ccfctommy

Bump!

I can get on GMK on my phone but not on my laptop, and I wan't to do my prediction league!

Any advice?

rob9872

Like minded City fans who want the same things as us but just a bit gayer

Paxman II

GMK what the hell is that? Sounds like an engineering parts company or something. A bit like City living on past reputation but still desperate for success. Perhaps they will live off small crumbs, get thrown a bone now and then but still manage to fcuk it up. hmm ;)

Warwickhunt

Something about a domain being registered is all I'm getting

Keep pressing F5 and it will let you through it's the DNS taking its time to get updated through theservers

Nick

Administrator
Interestingly I have just checked to see if they have done any DNS Changes and the domain looks to be owned by 365 media group who also own Team Talk and football 365?

Users who are viewing this thread