GMK Glitch or GMK Gone? (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I know who alan was!! (No not me)

Gis a clue.....

Was a time I'm sure I had worked out who it was but I've completely forgotten.

I wonder what happened to Texas seemed like a decent guy but like a few seemed to disappear off the radar when GMK went down.

mechaishida

bedwitting is what they do in New Zealand

After too much mulk or kuywuy, no doubt.

Wonder if they use the same irritating rising inflection on the end of each sentence that Aussies do, so it sounds like a question no matter what they say...''I really fancy a biscuit and a squirt round the dunny?"

Where were we, ffs? Ah right, GMK. Never used it.

Joy Division

Anyone remember the LAST post? that website used to crack me up most days. Anyone hear from Johnny Barton since he stopped doing it?

usskyblue

4462101767_7de736a5a5_z.jpg

matesx

Was a CCFC forum that crashed and burned.

Mental and funny as fuck.

bawtryneal

What happened to Smiles. Didn't he run GMK up until about 4 or 5 years ago. He did a great job with the site.

matesx

What happened to Smiles. Didn't he run GMK up until about 4 or 5 years ago. He did a great job with the site.

Yes he did. He can still be found in the concourses!

Knowl and sbjon ran it towards the end.

Real shame it couldnt be brought back. Cant be that difficult to set up a basic forum can it?

eastwoodsdustman

I heard a rumour at Fleetwood that it was going to make a comeback. Still waiting though. Reckon the little fella was telling porkies:D

Nick

Administrator
I can set up a basic forum software within 10 minutes but don't think they wanted my help :(

Skyblue4u

Victims of their own demise. You can set up a 3rd party forum within minutes with no technical knowledge whatsoever. That obviously wasn't good enough form them though. RIP GMK

steveo1987

There was a basic one set up by Dunney.It seemed like just the five of us agreeing with each other all the time.smiles sits with us at the ricoh with knowl and Jon just a few seats down to our left. Real shame about GMK as it was good banter

eastwoodsdustman

GMK was the shining light of reason when it all kicked off with the club and the council. I know many people on here mocked GMK's posters for their views and for siding with the club rather than the council at the time. As time has gone on many on GMK were proven to have backed the right horse.

usskyblue

My m8 goes to the same pub as Jim the Gateman. Apparently Butch Wilkins told him that Knowl was just finishing off the repairs...

broken20computer.jpg

usskyblue

Rob Earnshaw was going drop off electrical tape at Tesco's Petrol Station on his way to the Ricoh for talks.

Are the Ricoh lights still on ? And a white R8 outside

Users who are viewing this thread