gmk down (1 Viewer)

mmttww

It's the only CCFC / football forum I've bothered with, but this and the 'can't post more than once every min / hour' shit will end it for me.

Fergusons_Beard

How's it going Fergie, hope you are well ?! Notts Co too far South for you, or will you melt !? Be great to meet up for a couple of jars ?

Fine ta pal-wondered where you'd got to-missed on GMK BTW

Hope you and the girls fine.

Notts county was seriously thinking about it & just need to build up some brownie points!

I'll give thee a text

Fergusons_Beard

Tbh what most people don't know about is that the company that run GMK.com have been trying to get hold of GMKonline.com site for years. They've been mightily pissed off with the Higher Google rating that a football chat site has over their important business.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if they have stolen a march and bought the bloody domain!

Bagsy

Tbh what most people don't know about is that the company that run GMK.com have been trying to get hold of GMKonline.com site for years. They've been mightily pissed off with the Higher Google rating that a football chat site has over their important business.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if they have stolen a march and bought the bloody domain!

Haha! Ironically Gmk.com is showing as unregistered as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread