Girl on running track last night ? (3 Viewers)

Steve.B50

The lady concerned does have certain issues and is classed as disabled.

Gaz71

At the end of the day she was intoxicated and broke the law by running onto the playing area, why would people regret what they have posted and why is it cruel and inappropriate? If she wasn't pissed it wouldn't have happened, she was an embarrassment to our support, if it was a 'fit' male he would have been arrested and faced a banning order.

SkyBlueRuffian

Speaking of disabilities, some complete retards up there last night, lad by me was definitely sniffing the Charlie, pupils popping out his head and making no sense at all. Slagging off every player he knew the name of.

Otis

At the end of the day she was intoxicated and broke the law by running onto the playing area, why would people regret what they have posted and why is it cruel and inappropriate? If she wasn't pissed it wouldn't have happened, she was an embarrassment to our support, if it was a 'fit' male he would have been arrested and faced a banning order.
You missed an opportunity there.

Should have read 'She was an embarrassment to our support, if it was a 'fit' male I would have been arrested and faced a banning order.'

Brylowes

Speaking of disabilities, some complete retards up there last night, lad by me was definitely sniffing the Charlie, pupils popping out his head and making no sense at all. Slagging off every player he knew the name of.
Fuck me.Weve signed Robbie Fowler

ajsccfc

The fella that walked over as the stewards got to her seemed like he may have been a carer, he looked more concerned than trying to get involved.

I first noticed her down near the front about five mins before she went on as she was just in short sleeves. I was layered up like nobody's business and still froze my balls off.

Otis

The fella that walked over as the stewards got to her seemed like he may have been a carer, he looked more concerned than trying to get involved.

I first noticed her down near the front about five mins before she went on as she was just in short sleeves. I was layered up like nobody's business and still froze my balls off.
You'll need to again on Saturday by all accounts. Going to be just as cold they say, 3° maximum.

Users who are viewing this thread