Gilbert: EU Complaint (1 Viewer)

shepardo01

At it again.
What is going on...? Whose statement is coming next, the Trust??

Bit of a non story but sure to fire up the usuals... and to make people think Wasps have halted talks if they don't read dates of tweets.....

RFC

At it again.
What is going on...? Whose statement is coming next, the Trust??

Bit of a non story but sure to fire up the usuals... and to make people think Wasps have halted talks if they don't read dates of tweets.....

It’s fair enough but the reply and the insistence of a clause in any agreement make me wonder what these other parties are so concerned about? Or have they suddenly realised they might possibly be found guilty!

shepardo01

It’s fair enough but the reply and the insistence of a clause in any agreement make me wonder what these other parties are so concerned about? Or have they suddenly realised they might possibly be found guilty!
This is what people have been saying since it came out... but the press won't acknowledge or cover that. Some even denied it existed...

OffenhamSkyBlue

I think it is helpful that he has asked the question - many people have been asking the same in recent months, particularly in regard to rumours about a Ricoh Return "Oh, it must mean that the EC have chucked it out", etc.
I am certainly not his biggest fan, but i don't think he's necessarily trying to stir it on this occasion.

Magwitch

Anything that keeps this issue in focus, especially at this current time with this virus issue. At this moment we have no ground and who knows what will happen next season.

Brylowes

I’ve missed you

Users who are viewing this thread