Gigs thread 2019 (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Yeah they’ll be loads floating around and you’ll definitely be able to get one on the night as it’s a Sunday so you’ll always have people dropping out.
I'm going that as well, saw them in Cov when they were at the Kasbah, 2012 or 2013 it was. They were great once the sound was turned up

LastGarrison

I'm going that as well, saw them in Cov when they were at the Kasbah, 2012 or 2013 it was. They were great once the sound was turned up
I’ve never seen them live so looking forward to it.

Glad it’s sold out as well as you only have to look at The Assembly closing to know you have to use it or lose it.

Too be fair to him he’s had, and is getting, some really good acts there and coupled with him tapping into the student market he appears to be doing really well.

fernandopartridge

I’ve never seen them live so looking forward to it.

Glad it’s sold out as well as you only have to look at The Assembly closing to know you have to use it or lose it.

Too be fair to him he’s had, and is getting, some really good acts there and coupled with him tapping into the student market he appears to be doing really well.
Yep, fair play to him. It's all good for cov too, like you say with the Assembly closed there are some good opportunities. I haven't been to the Empire for a gig so look forward to a good session that Sunday

Users who are viewing this thread