Gianni Paladini (1 Viewer)

Ibby

Gianni Paladini I lead to believe is in talks with the club over a takeover he left QPR today.

Ibby

was told by few QPR fans and one press man AND ex Coventry player on twitter who I cant name,he was on skysports news this guy when there asked him who he was buying he was giving nothing away someone from the championship and thats the sky blues.

Is he the minted one?

Ibby

Talks have opened up,I will not say must,I hardly post on the forum but I wanted to share the news.

Snozzer

Can't say this isn't true but I haven't heard anything about it, not that I necessarily would we're it to be true. I know most about a certain ex Vice Chairs plan but its completely possible that there are other interested parties. Not sure I'd be too keen on Paladini if it were true, my gut reaction says this is b*llockz.

Ibby

I posted what I was told ,and be grateful guys and lets stays positive and hopefully something will be leak out if not i will blame the club there had this offer from Monday 14 Oct.

kg82

I posted what I was told ,and be grateful guys and lets stays positive and hopefully something will be leak out if not i will blame the club there had this offer from Monday 14 Oct.

14th was a Friday

Snozzer

Paladini is not a football man or somebody I would particularly trust with our beloved club, out of the frying pan into the fire....still think its probably a wind up nonetheless.

Snozzer

Nothing very exciting I'm afraid, he's still very interested. Problem being SISU don't appear ready to cut their losses, that's not what hedge funds do. January worries me, I expect them to try and cash in as much as they can. If anything I still believe they are looking for investors to join them rather than to sell up, hence the stand off. Sorry, it's grim I know but reality.

derbyskyblue

Nothing very exciting I'm afraid, he's still very interested. Problem being SISU don't appear ready to cut their losses, that's not what hedge funds do. January worries me, I expect them to try and cash in as much as they can. If anything I still believe they are looking for investors to join them rather than to sell up, hence the stand off. Sorry, it's grim I know but reality.
Ahh dont worry about it. Were all resigned to relegation, so fook it. If you asked me would i take relegation or keep sisu? Guess what my answer would be.

Snozzer

SkyblueReeve I always said I will but i definitely won't speculate for the sake of it as it does bugger all of a positive nature. If and when I hear something positive I'll put it up here. As of now I'm resigned to relegation and at least the rest of the season with these cowboys in charge. The period between now and the new year is key, just keep everything crossed. Either way be proud to be a CCFC fan, we'll be here long after SISU.

wingy

wAS PALLADINI THE GUY TAKEN TO COURT FOR PULLING A GUN ON SOMEONE IN THE BOARDROOM OR HAD ONE PULLED ON HIM,ANYTHING BUT THE HOFF HEY SISU,VANDALS

skyblueflubsky

Well I for one hope it's true. I don't know the guy in question, but am sure we need some cash from somewhere and preferably before January!

Gaskell

Paladini will now consider his next venture and he has confirmed he could become involved with a Championship club.
"There is a very good chance - a very, very good chance," he told Sky Sports News later on Wednesday night when questioned on the subject.

Talk about dog on heat, just because he says he is interested in a Championship club doesn't mean to say it's city. Don't get me wrong it would be good to get any investor involved but I think we're clutching at straws here.

Sky Blue Sheepy

You say he told you on Twitter.
Why did he tell you if it was so secretive and, if he did, why you in particular.

Surely if he's telling it on Twitter it can't be that confidential...

Otis

It's true, it's true I tell thee.

Daily Mail today.

Paladini leaves QPR by mutual consent after leading club back into Premier League
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 7:47 PM on 16th November 2011

Comments (2)
Add to My Stories

Former chairman Gianni Paladini's eight-year association with QPR has ended after he agreed to leave the club by mutual consent.
Paladini's departure had been prompted following Tony Fernandes' takeover in August.

Stepped down: Paladini
The 65-year-old stepped down as chairman following the Malaysian airline entrepreneur's arrival and had since been acting in an advisory capacity before the decision.
'Former QPR chairman Gianni Paladini has left the club by mutual consent,' a statement from the club read.
Paladini helped lead QPR back into the Barclays Premier League this season and admitted he would leave with fond memories of his time in west London.
'QPR will always be very close to my heart and I am extremely proud to see the team playing in the Premier League,' he said.
'I wish the club, players, staff and fans all the very best for the future.'
QPR CEO, Philip Beard, said: 'On behalf of everyone at the club, I would like to thank Gianni for his contribution to Queens Park Rangers over the years.
'He has gone beyond the call of duty in his time here and in more recent times, played an integral role in our return to the Premier League, as well as assisting the football management team with the acquisition of some key players.

Paladini also said he was going to buy another football club. He said "I am going to buy another football club. Can't say who it is though, but can confirm that they are a club in the Midlands and play in Sky Blue in the Championship and don't own their ground. Other that I cannot tell you anything, but will make sure this appears on Twitter and that a long gone ex player of this club who plays in Sky Blue but who I cannot name, goes round blabbing his mouth to all and sundry.

Other than telling you they play in Sky Blue and are based in the Midlands and don't own their ground I can tell you absolutely nothing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eading-club-Premier-League.html#ixzz1dxeJIHSV

Otis

I thought it was a German team at the palace.

Or are you talking about football?

Users who are viewing this thread