Gianfranco Zola (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueScottie

hmm a catalyst for a lot of West Hams problems, he bought too many flair problems who were completly untested in the Premier League and they could not sustain the pace and physicality of the league.

However I would be more inclined to say yes if he bought Steve Clarke along with him.... however there aint much chance of that!

smileycov

Facebook User
hmm a catalyst for a lot of West Hams problems, he bought too many flair problems who were completly untested in the Premier League and they could not sustain the pace and physicality of the league.

However I would be more inclined to say yes if he bought Steve Clarke along with him.... however there aint much chance of that!

Since he wouldn't have a penny to spend don't think buying flair would be a problem! likeing this idea a lot!

rob9872

The good thing about someone like him is that he may remember us from the PL but less likely he will know about all of our baggage. Uncle Ray can probably hoodwink him with a few false promises of potential grandeur and he can play the role of the man who says we're a sleeping giant

Dinyull

Steve Clarke is alway's someone I thought would make a decent manager - he would be a decent shout but would be hard to stomach leaving Liverpool to become manager here. Worked with some good managers though and will probably want to venture out on his own at some point.

ccfcway

we dont need those sort round here...

Jog on Zola....

Blackwell wont be doing this !

Pigeon

I think I would have preferred him in the early days as a player, not a manager. The search continues...

stupot07

The good thing about someone like him is that he may remember us from the PL but less likely he will know about all of our baggage. Uncle Ray can probably hoodwink him with a few false promises of potential grandeur and he can play the role of the man who says we're a sleeping giant

Yes and he has worn the Cov shirt with pride at highfield road!

Users who are viewing this thread