Getting to Spurs.. (1 Viewer)

theferret

I know from memory there are no tube stations within a million miles from WHL, so does anyone know the best place to get the overground the WHL station? Just change at Seven Sisters I guess? Also, is a zone 1-6 tube ticket valid on National Rail within London?

Tottenham

Get the overground from Liverpool Street to either WHL (25 mins & 5 min walk) or Northumberland Park (15mins & 10min walk) . Or the Victoria Line tube to Seven Sisters & then the overground 2 stops to WHL. You ticket will be valid.

theferret

Get the overground from Liverpool Street to either WHL (25 mins & 5 min walk) or Northumberland Park (15mins & 10min walk) . Or the Victoria Line tube to Seven Sisters & then the overground 2 stops to WHL. You ticket will be valid.

Thanks, much appreciated.

smileycov

Facebook User
What ever the result Tottenham, cheers for the advice and chat over the last few weeks.

All the best for the rest of the season, and lets hope you need Advice for the replay at the Ricoh!!

gally9

Showing lots of maintenance on the tubes tomorrow for seven sisters.. If I'm reading it right the last train is 10:11 and then not another until 2:10.. Any help would be appreciated Tottenham :)

Tottenham

What ever the result Tottenham, cheers for the advice and chat over the last few weeks.

All the best for the rest of the season, and lets hope you need Advice for the replay at the Ricoh!!

Thanks mate.

Never been to the Ricoh. My boy studied at Warwick Uni so i do know Cov 'reasonably' well.

Good luck in the JPT & the for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

skyblue1991

If I got a train to Euston, got a tube ticket and got to Seven Sisters can I therefore use the overground to White Hard Lane from there without purchasing another ticket?

Tottenham

If I got a train to Euston, got a tube ticket and got to Seven Sisters can I therefore use the overground to White Hard Lane from there without purchasing another ticket?

Yes. Even if wasn't valid there are no barriers between Seven Sisters tube & rail & no staff or barriers at WHL - if you catch my drift.

pusbccfc

I'm planning on leaving early about 9. Get down to Euston by 11, then get the tube down to Oxford Circus, spend a few hours down Oxford Street. Then get the tube to Liverpool Street and get the Train up to WHL.

Anyone know how long a Train from Liverpool St to WHL takes?

Tottenham

I'm planning on leaving early about 9. Get down to Euston by 11, then get the tube down to Oxford Circus, spend a few hours down Oxford Street. Then get the tube to Liverpool Street and get the Train up to WHL.

Anyone know how long a Train from Liverpool St to WHL takes?

As i have done the journey once or twice over the last 4 decades i can tell you it takes between 19 & 24 mins depending on where it stops along the way.

:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread