Getting ready (1 Viewer)

Astute

Time to get ready for the day ahead. Pretending it is 87 again. Wearing my 87 top and got my 87 scarves out of retirement. Not seen daylight for nearly 30 years. 1 is cup finalists and other cup winners with a picture of the old Wembley. But undecided yet. Might leave them here and get new ones for the day.

Decisions decisions :emoji_thinking:

Sky Blues

Time to get ready for the day ahead. Pretending it is 87 again. Wearing my 87 top and got my 87 scarves out of retirement. Not seen daylight for nearly 30 years. 1 is cup finalists and other cup winners with a picture of the old Wembley. But undecided yet. Might leave them here and get new ones for the day.

Decisions decisions :emoji_thinking:
Have a great day out with the lad, Astute.

stevefloyd

Would be great to score...sad times when instead of a win all we are looking for is a goal BUT you never know... hope everyone has a great great day THE MARCH STARTS HERE TODAY

Astute

Would be great to score...sad times when instead of a win all we are looking for is a goal BUT you never know... hope everyone has a great great day THE MARCH STARTS HERE TODAY
Let's not try to fool ourselves. It won't be a massive achievement to win the tinpot cup. It is all about the day out. I would love us to win for our younger supporters. But how many of us will remember that it was the checkatrade trophy we won in 10 years time? If it was a proper longstanding competition I would be desperate for the win.

oscillatewildly

Abstaining tho I am myself, I genuinely hope everyone has a good day. If we win and attract new (and regular) support then I may just view this comp in a different light.

blueflint

gratz to city well done hope all supporters can now concentrate on improving our lot

Users who are viewing this thread