Getting noticed by the media: (1 Viewer)

thaiskyblue

Just read a very good article in the I newspaper about Coventry City on and off the field events, praise for Pressley and the players, information about shitsu "CALLED THE CLUBS UNPOPULAR OWNERS ", the boycott of Shitfields . We are getting attention keep up the campaign .
PUSB. :claping hands:

bringbackrattles

Read the piece in the I really good informative article by a Simon Hart.
Makes me still feel proud to be a Coventry City fan,when you get a good positive report instead of all the crap we usually have to read.Reading the list of young home grown talent fills me with as much pride as if I was one or their Dad's !

LB87ccfc

When FFP kicks in inside the next quarter and our team is dismantled in January due to the boycott, lets all not sit on here and moan about it, as end of the day we the fans are staying away in protest, something which sisu can cover in terms of losses, but when the FFP kicks in shortly, that is when shit will hit the fan and players will need to go.

bringbackrattles

Let's not jump the Gun just yet we could still keep hold of most of this squad ?
Obviously when you support the City as long as most on here have you get negative and expect the worse to happen.
But we could be riding high come January and things could change.But I get the negativity.

skybluebeduff

When FFP kicks in inside the next quarter and our team is dismantled in January due to the boycott, lets all not sit on here and moan about it, as end of the day we the fans are staying away in protest, something which sisu can cover in terms of losses, but when the FFP kicks in shortly, that is when shit will hit the fan and players will need to go.

You're repeating yourself with your own logic, yet the real logic lies with SISU forcing 9000+ fans without their local team to watch IN COVENTRY.

Astute

New excuse needed. The young players don't count in FFP rules that we have in the team. And Timothy has said they will fund the debacle of going to Northampton.

hill83

'Unpopular owners?'

WOW, WE'VE DONE IT LADS. CALL RONALDO

Good to see our plight getting proper attention though.

RegTheDonk

Don't blame the boycott for FFP, blame Fisher ... this is an exciting young team and if he pulled his head out of his arse and took us back home, you would probably see the gate money increase by 600% at the Ricoh.

bringbackrattles

Get this exciting young team at the Ricoh with a good crowd behind them and who knows where it could take us ?
Talk of they'd probably bottle it on a big pitch etc with expectations higher than at Sixfields,but these young players have come on leaps and bounds and have been playing well together,so given the chance of playing back in Coventry I feel they would relish it.

italiahorse

New excuse needed. The young players don't count in FFP rules that we have in the team. And Timothy has said they will fund the debacle of going to Northampton.

They won't fund it. It will end up back in the club. We have already forgot about his statement "the club is without debt"

RoboCCFC90

Get this exciting young team at the Ricoh with a good crowd behind them and who knows where it could take us ?
Talk of they'd probably bottle it on a big pitch etc with expectations higher than at Sixfields,but these young players have come on leaps and bounds and have been playing well together,so given the chance of playing back in Coventry I feel they would relish it.

The thing is though is one of the reasons that the younger players are playing well is because they are not playing at the Ricoh? Sounds daft but you can understand that playing in front of 10,000+ in a stadium like the Ricoh must be quite nerve racking.

Last edited:

coop

no there playing well and losing out not playing in front of 10,000 + fans sisu need to get us back to the ricoh asap

italiahorse

A confident team playing well and getting results will get any Ricoh crowd going. Unfortunately the reverse also happens because most of the fans for crowds above 10000 are only there because the teams playing well and show there disappointment instantly. The more hardened fans, particularly away, look at the bigger picture.

bringbackrattles

Can these young players do it on a bigger stage or would they freeze ?
In Football it is said young players don't suffer nerves but we have seen at the Ricoh players of any age falling short.
I stand in Singers Corner or should say did,and even though we get behind the team it has to be said the opposite happens when things are going a bit iffy.And there not getting that in Northampton are they ?So we may never find out will we ?

Users who are viewing this thread