GET YOU IN THE MOOD (As If You Need It) (1 Viewer)

Skybluepiglet

Fantastic Night at the Ricoh Tuesday ....this will be tough on Saturday...but so looking forward to it.

[video=youtube;EZWD9RMW1To]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWD9RMW1To[/video]

skyblueinBaku

Piglet, that's a bloody good video! What software do you use? Sky Blues should ask you to make one for each home game for showing on the big screen. Well done indeed!

bawtryneal

Excellent, really motivational You should turn professional

Another win on Saturday and here`s hoping we fill the Ricoh against Southend.

Skybluepiglet

I don't have the time to make loads...been on holiday this week ..so the feelgood factor got me in the mood...I use Sony vegas.

Think the Walsall game will be toughest so far...we will see.

skyblueinBaku

You don't need to make loads, Piglet - how many home games are left? At the very least I think you should email TM and SW and send them a link. I'm pretty sure TM would want the team to see it. As Bawtryneal said, it's very motivational.

bringbackrattles

Fantastic Night at the Ricoh Tuesday ....this will be tough on Saturday...but so looking forward to it.

[video=youtube;EZWD9RMW1To]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZWD9RMW1To[/video]
That was great and the music was perfect too well done. Do another one with Journey's record : Don't Stop Believing blasting out !

skybluetony176

Very good.

At one point I was overcome with an urge to watch tails of the unexpected. Must have been a subliminal message or something ;)

skybluegod

I think you guys are being too nice, not meaning to sound a c**t but it's really not that good, and tbh I seriously doubt it would motivate the players. Fair enough for spending your free time doing it, and if you enjoy it obviously keep doing it, but imo it's not good.

MatthewWallis

I think you guys are being too nice, not meaning to sound a c**t but it's really not that good, and tbh I seriously doubt it would motivate the players. Fair enough for spending your free time doing it, and if you enjoy it obviously keep doing it, but imo it's not good.

Agreed, but fair play for making it

Skybluepiglet

Fair enough..it's just a bit a fun for the fans ..nothing more.

Main thing is we keep playing like we did Tuesday night...still looking like a team that believed we could win even after losing the lead twice.

Early days , but this team looks an exciting proposition.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ignore the put-downs Piglet. Great video! I use Sony Vegas 9 Pro myself, but not for some time. Do you know what's been added to SV11? I used to love video editing but concentrate more on music editing thes days.

Houchens Head

Can you list the faults? Could you do better? I doubt it.

bawtryneal

Think you are missing the point mate.
If you have got nothing nice to say, don't say it , is my advice.

skybluegod

Can you list the faults? Could you do better? I doubt it.

I did media for A level so I probably could, but tbh I don't have 24 hours to waste on a video like that, as for me it would have to be absolutely perfect.
for a motivational video the music isn't that good.
The first video, if i was doing it would have to be a steady and in line shot, with proper recording of the sound for quality.
The background for the writing is poor and lazy imo.

he obviously enjoys making the videos so I'm not saying he should stop, but people saying it should be in the screen before matches and it should be used to motivate players are deluded, it's not that good. He obviously does have some talent for creating videos, as it's far far from easy. But people are bigging it up. And I've always preferred criticism to praise as only one is gonna help me improve.

Last edited:

Tonylinc

That was the most inspiring thing that I have seen in a long time. It MUST be sent to TM and you Mr. Piglet must make more!

skybluegod

Fair enough..it's just a bit a fun for the fans ..nothing more.

Main thing is we keep playing like we did Tuesday night...still looking like a team that believed we could win even after losing the lead twice.

Early days , but this team looks an exciting proposition.

No i completely understand that and I respect you for spending your time doing it.
I agree e football is all that matters. But I hope my criticism doesn't come across as too harsh, as there are some positives to it and you do have some talent for it. But for me personally and perhaps because of my past in it. I don't like it. But obviously a lot of people do and so keep it up :)

Houchens Head

I did media for A level so I probably could, but tbh I don't have 24 hours to waste on a video like that, as for me it would have to be absolutely perfect.
The first video, if i was doing it would have to be a steady and in line shot, with proper recording of the sound for quality.

he obviously enjoys making the videos so I'm not saying he should stop, but people saying it should be in the screen before matches and it should be used to motivate players are deluded, it's not that good. He obviously does have some talent for creating videos, as it's far far from easy. But people are bigging it up. And I've always preferred criticism to praise as only one is gonna help me improve.

The guy obviously enjoys doing these. He ain't after a bleedin' Oscar nomination! For something I guess he knocked up at home, I thought it was brilliant! We ain't looking for faults, just fun - and this is what it is. FUN. Get off the guy's back.

skybluegod

The guy obviously enjoys doing these. He ain't after a bleedin' Oscar nomination! For something I guess he knocked up at home, I thought it was brilliant! We ain't looking for faults, just fun - and this is what it is. FUN. Get off the guy's back.

did I not just say, he enjoys doing them, and I have said to him I don't mean to cause offence and I do hope and believe he didn't take it that way. I'm not on his back, I'm just worried that people believe this should be used to motivate players and that they think it's that easy.

H

Huckerby

Is that really an A level?

skybluegod

Bloodyhell...does every thread on here always end up in an argument!!

And this is when were top of league.

God help us !!!

My fault this one haha, never thought people would get so emotional about it, and I hope I haven't upset you, but I thought a forum was for voicing opinions.
anyway, looking forward to Saturday, should be a good away day, and hopefully the boys perform as well as they have done, but if not as long as we see the effort and desire I know cov fans will be pleased.

skybluejelly

I think if you haven't got anything good to say you should keep your opinion to yourself , most of us like it he didn't put it on here so you could give him a mark out of 10 , I bet your A level film was shite and probably shot on location in somewhere like Italy,just to make it look good

Users who are viewing this thread