Get well soon Geoff Foster (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

So sad to hear about his ill health. Really is one of the good guys and you'd struggle to find many broadcasters who are as passionate about the sports teams in their area.

CJ_covblaze

Had a stroke.

covcity4life

never knew he was ill, hope he gets well soon. the voice of ccfc along with eakin,but he doesnt chat shite like him

Otis

Yes indeed. Really sorry to hear.

I met him once and my brother used to work with him. Nice bloke.

torchomatic

Yes, sorry to hear that. I like Geoff. He's one of us.

steveecov

CWR should be fairly positive tonight with the TM effect. I'm sure Geoff will be listening.

Be nice if phone-ins wished him well before asking their questions.

steveecov

For Geoff .... which ex- England players' mum played for Sky Blues....

Francis Lee's mum..Kate. ...............................The player Ma Kate Lee. Mark Hateley

Last edited:

M&B Stand

Like torch said, he's one of us. Proper good sense of humour ( you need one following city) too nice to be a journo!!

Get well soon Geoff old lad.

Sky Blue Harry H

Great bloke - played in goal once for Coventry Cathedral United (don't laugh) in a Church league match at Earl Shilton - think we won 8-0 (I got the first - big head growing!!) and they weren't very good as Fozzie is only about 5 foot 6" in a pair of high heels. Get well soon Geoff:claping hands:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Me when I worked at CWR in the early 90's. Fozzie in the studio next door chatting to Rob Gurney. Great pair of presenters! Get well Fozzie.

supermac55

geoff foster

true cov kid passionate about the city of coventry in general lets hope he gets better quickly, and is back on the airways soon .

Hitman72

Clive Eakin mentioned last night that Geoff Foster had a series of mini-strokes.

Along with fellow supporters, I hope he gets well soon.

Users who are viewing this thread