Get things sorted at our club (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

I don't know about anyone else but just wish this whole mess was sorted out now.

Either sisu get on with it and get the payments HMRC sorted or just decide enough is enough, I know its stating the obvious but I am sick of our club being in limbo now, if there is going to be a takeover by whoever I just wish that was sorted also.

Its ok saying Hoff is our saviour and not having a go at him either, but we as fans deserve now to know what is going on and someone needs to start speaking to the fans who pay their money supporting their team.
ENOUGH is ENOUGH someone needs to start speaking to the fans now as this is not doing the club any good and I can see us only going one way at the moment and that is struggling again, for f***s sake were in division 1 now and not looking good how demoralising.

kepit 2 yusen

What pisses me off is that it is a dozen or just a few more people messing with the club. Internal arguments, power struggles and selfish pride and really slaughtering this club. There's also some hangers on in the clique who keep interfering and don't have an bloody clue.
Sort it out or get out !!! Quickly !!!
Too much I decision and inability there. Budgets don't take long to agree if people make the time. People full of self importance think the world should wait for them. They all pretend to have the fans at heart but Bollox !! No evidence of that for years here.

Brighton Sky Blue

I don't know about anyone else but just wish this whole mess was sorted out now.

Either sisu get on with it and get the payments HMRC sorted or just decide enough is enough, I know its stating the obvious but I am sick of our club being in limbo now, if there is going to be a takeover by whoever I just wish that was sorted also.

Its ok saying Hoff is our saviour and not having a go at him either, but we as fans deserve now to know what is going on and someone needs to start speaking to the fans who pay their money supporting their team.
ENOUGH is ENOUGH someone needs to start speaking to the fans now as this is not doing the club any good and I can see us only going one way at the moment and that is struggling again, for f***s sake were in division 1 now and not looking good how demoralising.

Don't mither Johnny Mutton though, he's got a city to run.

ccfcway

yep, its been running for years now, so dont expect a conclusion soon,

its ruining the club and making me be more interested in GCSE accounts than in football

cheesehog

Dead Right. Totally p****d off with the whole debacle. This needs sorting out sooner rather than later. We need the embargo lifted so we can strengthen the squad and hopefully bounce back to the championship. PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread