Get JOB back !! (1 Viewer)

Nantwich Skyblues

We are lacking fight and desire... hunt,cole, bigi not good enough and should never have been in front of him..Wont happen though as Mowbray has his favourites!

Pipehitterz

seriously?
last few times he actually played he was as shocking as the rabble out there last night, plus he doesnt want to play for us anymore

Nantwich Skyblues

Dont think that's the case, he wants to play that is the reason he left.. he has passion and wants to win.. yeah he has had the odd bad game, but after going to last few games watching the players out on the field.. At least i know he is gives it 100% every time he is out there

Nick

Administrator
He may have been OTT having a go at others (and whatever in the dressing room) but maybe he could have split his passion between the other players.

Nantwich Skyblues

Who made you judge...did you go last night?.. i did and i watched 11 players perform way below anything job has produced this season.

Hobo

All we need now is a few posts on how great Baker was.

Nantwich Skyblues

job is still our player, i never said he was a world beater, i said were are lacking fight and passion which anyone who was there last will agree with.

blueflint

whats the obsession with JOB is he a prolific scorer of goals does he have hundreds of assists
or does he run round like a headless chicken a lot.i don't know the answers but seriously
doubt the ability not the work rate

Users who are viewing this thread