Get Cov Back to the Ricoh response to Wasps Ricoh Takeover (3 Viewers)

dongonzalos

:laugh::laugh::laugh: coming from you that's a corker.

Possibly one of the most boring savants tic one liner posters their is. At least Tony puts a bit of thought into his posts. Whether you agree with it or not.
It's so much easier to do do snide one liners

Grendel

Possibly one of the most boring savants tic one liner posters their is. At least Tony puts a bit of thought into his posts. Whether you agree with it or not.

Do you have any thought for CCFC at all?

letsallsingtogether

A bit like that one liner how does it go
oh yes Tony irrelevant :facepalm:

stupot07

This one sounds familiar...

I'm in the same boat as w6. I support wasps because I chose a west London club - that's us, that's our history. I am not from the Midlands - if I'd wanted to support a club from Coventry I'd support Coventry rfc.

Move the club to Coventry and its NOT wasps anymore. It's a Midlands club who just happen o have the kit and the name, its a franchise. It would be an mk dons-Wimbledon move. And it would be a huge huge kick in the teeth to the support base that stuck with this club through thick and thin. And before anyone starts going on about the "survival of he club being more important" - not for me. If we cant survive in our historic home with a premiership squad I'd rather we slashed the wage bill and dropped a few leagues than move to the Midlands.

Would I renew my ST? Never in a million years. would I still support them? Probably not though id always have a soft spot for them. It just wouldn't be the same club to me. I wouldn't support Quins, sarries etc - I'd probably start going to watch blackheath or something.

Rant over. And I'm still hoping that this is all b*llocks and the club can announce somethin positive soon. I fully understand why the club can't say anything at this time - but the longer they leave it the more these rumours will grow

Users who are viewing this thread