Gervanne Kastaneer (1 Viewer)

SeaSeeEffCee

Remember when he wasn't in the side at the start of the season and people were talking him up like he was a world beater lol

CCFC54321

When he came into the pitch I could of sworn he is looking heavier and heavier by the week.

looks utterly out of shape for a professional footballer.

speedie87

When he came into the pitch I could of sworn he is looking heavier and heavier by the week.

looks utterly out of shape for a professional footballer.

Ha the last two weeks I’ve actually thought he’s shifted a bit a timber. Still doesn’t look close to fitness levels required.

CanadianCCFC

Does anyone know what type of forward the young kid Bremang is, and what sort of form he’s been in. I’d definitely consider Bapaga for a place out wide and possibly Bremang.

CCFC54321

NAC Breda fans warned us is he was a waste of time. Just like Bakayoko we still sign them and they do the same here.

Grendel

RegTheDonk

Goes for the impossibly long shot or, close to goal, he tries to dribble past three players ... our strength has shown to be quick passing. I think he's blinkered and believes he's better than he actually is.

He's greedy and I don't just mean mopping up the remaining chips at McDonalds.

CCFC54321

Eating correctly and regular exercise you can lose 3/4 pounds a week if done correctly. It looks to me kastaneer is making no effort to control his weight and he trains two hours a day!

Esoterica

Was one moment in yesterday's game where O'Hare was flying forward with the ball and Kastaneer actually tackled him and then did nothing with the ball he'd nicked off O'Hare's toe.

higgs

Could be a long season out of our permanent signings in the summer only Marosi dabo and Rose look like improvements the rest including Godden the jury is still out

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CCFC54321

When he actually gets a bit of speed up he looks sort of ok the problem is his 0 to 60 is slower than a 3 wheel van
R2D2 has a quicker sprint than Kasteneer.

thinking about it if are recruitment team did see R2D2 in a football kit they would probably ask if would could get him on a free.

wonder if R2D2 is available for Wednesday to solve the right hand side problems?

SeaSeeEffCee

Could be a long season out of our permanent signings in the summer only Marosi dabo and Rose look like improvements the rest including Godden the jury is still out

It was the same last season. Robins' record in the transfer market, not including loan players, it bang average at best. Look at signings like Brown, Ogogo, Clarke-Harris, Andreu, Bakayoko etc.

oucho

I do not recall a single successful footballer who had the build of a middleweight boxer, and I suspect that this guy will be no exception.

CCFC54321

It was the same last season. Robins' record in the transfer market, not including loan players, it bang average at best. Look at signings like Brown, Ogogo, Clarke-Harris, Andreu, Bakayoko etc.
I’ve been shouted down on here before that robins forward signings have been poor since he came back. I mean who on earth would have signed players such Vincenti or bakayoko is beyond belief. Are we saying that there isnt a forward in non league that isent better than bakayoko?

Grendel

I’ve been shouted down on here before that robins forward signings have been poor since he came back. I mean who on earth would have signed players such Vincenti or bakayoko is beyond belief. Are we saying that there isnt a forward in non league that isent better than bakayoko?
Also unless it was in his contract offering Biamou a 3 year extension was bewildering

Oddly his defensive signings have generally been better

the signing of the two overseas players was for him unusually high risk and it’s going to fail

better days

Godden is class and has the respect of his team mates
I still expect him to score 20 plus goals this year

Dickie

I’m sure there’s plenty. People like Jamie Reid for Torquay who has 10 goals so far. Why don’t we ever take a punt. Although we tried it with Tarpey and he couldn’t afford to move

CCFC54321

Just imagine a front three for the rest of the season of kastaneer, bakayoko and Hiwula for the rest of the season? That’ll strike fear into all men sky blue!!!

joking aside.... that’s where we potentially may be. If so, there is no chance of earth we would be in the top six.

Magwitch

Wasn’t sure what position Kasteneer was suppose to be when he came on he seemed to be all over the place, I still think there’s a player there with him and as some have said he looked a lot fitter a couple of games ago but yesterday he certainly didn’t.

Greggs

I do not recall a single successful footballer who had the build of a middleweight boxer, and I suspect that this guy will be no exception.
What, 11 stone??

Limey

The frustration of other players has been quite obvious at times with Kasta. We all want him to succeed but he just doesn't seem to be up to it. Barring a major turn of form he looks L2 at best to me, maybe lower.

Users who are viewing this thread