Germany v Italy (1 Viewer)

Tad

Its amazing how good the German team is and how young they are too. Been the best in this tournament so far. Hoping they beat Italy.

TheHellion

Balotelli has got the German defence rocked. Looks very dangerous tonight, apparently making up for those missed chances against England.

Tad

Not me.

Always like to see the Germans get beaten!!

I know what you mean :D, but to me Italy, Portugal and Spain are the biggest cheats in the game and I love seeing them fall flat on there arse. Just my view of course.

Tad

Can't see German coming back into this. Wasting chances now. Shocking really!

TheHellion

Looks like Germany are fast running out of ideas, as well as time! They've been outplayed, and certainly I don't think many were expecting that to happen.

TheHellion

Well, the finish was probably more tense than it should have been, but Italy certainly played the more disciplined football. Germany were well below par. Quite shocking really. The Italians seem to have crept in under the radar a bit in this tournament, did anyone really think they'd make it into the final? If they play with the same discipline as they have done in the last two games, then they are well capable of winning the tournament.

Tad

Well, that's my interest in the Euro faded. Another cheaters final.

classicfooty

glad the slimy Italians beat the German wankers,the way they were going on about wishing they had us instead of the Italians (cos we were the weaker option(which may be true but so what)) but atleast we never got beat in playing time, neither by Italy or anyone else like them Germans so it begs the question .....would we have been in the semis if we had played Greece and they had Italy in the quarters????? I think so people

Users who are viewing this thread