General Election 2019 thread (5 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Who do you like then or do you just hate everyone

I think Corbyn genuinely believes that he can help the average person, whether you agree with his policies or not. Johnson has lied his whole life and spent his political career doing or saying anything to get him to Number 10.

Oddly enough this isn’t a popularity contest it’s about policy

SkyBlueDom26

I think Corbyn genuinely believes that he can help the average person, whether you agree with his policies or not. Johnson has lied his whole life and spent his political career doing or saying anything to get him to Number 10.

Oddly enough this isn’t a popularity contest it’s about policy
How will he help the average person! To do all this nationalising and giving away free stuff everyone including people on low incomes will be taxed more...

I’m all for taxing the rich more but not families who are on low incomes

Brighton Sky Blue

How will he help the average person! To do all this nationalising and giving away free stuff everyone including people on low incomes will be taxed more...

You already get a lot of ‘free stuff’ that isn’t actually free, it comes out of your taxes. Nationalising profitable industries returns money to the taxpayer in the long run and in case you hadn’t noticed our rail network is being run by foreign state owned rail companies.

Prioritising education is of benefit for all in society. Social democratic policies in particular have been proven to be more successful than the trickle down approach. Stop going in for sound bites and do some flipping reading

Brighton Sky Blue

That’s not an answerable question, I see what you are trying to do

Yes it is. Brexit will make support for Irish reunification and Scottish independence rise considerably. Would you rather have Brexit or the union? Which do you think is more important?

Brighton Sky Blue

Which is why the Irish Prime Minister was so happy in agreeing the change in the withdrawal Agreement.

Dom dont give a shit about Northern Ireland nor Scotland, as long as he gets his brexit and becomes poorer

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

People like him make me wish I’d voted to end the union

Brighton Sky Blue

Cry me a river, how embarrassing

You obviously value Brexit above the union. There is no convincing argument for Scotland to stay if it goes ahead and Boris has sold NI down the river with his amended deal. Corbyn would be a much safer bet on both counts

Users who are viewing this thread