Gener8 Web Browser (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

Did anyone else see this on Dragons Den recently? I signed up two weeks ago and have earned around 200 points (worth £20 in Amazon Vouchers) from normal browsing (additionally I earned 50 points for my first referral and 10 points for my second referral) so it's more like about £6-£7 a week.

If anyone is interested, you can join with my referral here:

(Note this earns both me and you 10 points each so there is a referral as such for me)

pipkin73

Did anyone else see this on Dragons Den recently? I signed up two weeks ago and have earned around 200 points (worth £20 in Amazon Vouchers) from normal browsing (additionally I earned 50 points for my first referral and 10 points for my second referral) so it's more like about £6-£7 a week.

If anyone is interested, you can join with my referral here:

(Note this earns both me and you 10 points each so there is a referral as such for me)
Done it mate, will give it a go. At least you get some points and if I don't like it I can just continue with Chrome and add blocker

Last edited:

Alex1987

Done it mate, will give it a go. At least you get some points and if I don't like it I can just continue with Chrome and add blocker

It seems pretty good to me. The only negative I'd say is the best rewards (e.g. Amazon vouchers) aren't always available.

Liquid Gold

How does this all work then? what gets you the points and do you have t reach a certain value before you can cash them out?

pipkin73

My points have not moved for 2 days.
Emailed them after day 1 they said they are not real time yet but then my points went up. Last 2 days no move in points, not going to email them every day, giving up on it. Better to use Chrome with add blocker. Sorry mate, but i've done over 500 pages per day and it's just staying the same.

pipkin73

The dashboard has an arrow pointing up saying 12 points per day, i don't even have 12 points for my 3-4 days

Alex1987

How does this all work then? what gets you the points and do you have t reach a certain value before you can cash them out?

Yes you earn points for general browsing. Perhaps 5-10 a day and then you can cash them in, in the marketplace. £5 amazon voucher for example is 50 points

Alex1987

My points have not moved for 2 days.
Emailed them after day 1 they said they are not real time yet but then my points went up. Last 2 days no move in points, not going to email them every day, giving up on it. Better to use Chrome with add blocker. Sorry mate, but i've done over 500 pages per day and it's just staying the same.

That's strange. It doesn't seem to be real time, but perhaps an hour behind at worst for me.

Users who are viewing this thread