Gazza (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Looks like he is in an even worse state. A real shame for anybody to be like that, must have some real demons!

cloughie

why whats happened now?

Love the footballer but so sad about the man

Nick

Administrator
He did an after dinner speaking but had a break down on the stage after whiskey!

Demons my arse. Just another wealthy ex-footballer. And an over-privileged arsehole at that.
Can piss it all up the wall for me. Not a problem.

Real

His agents/handlers should be ashamed of themselves for letting him go on stage in that state. Get well soon lad.

speedie87

No expert on the subject if alcoholism but surely gazza attending such events which are basically posh piss ups isn't the best place for him.

D

Deleted member 4232

His agents/handlers should be ashamed of themselves for letting him go on stage in that state. Get well soon lad.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of commenting without reading anything about what happened.

rob9872

Was a top player and clearly troubled, but incoherent at the best of times, so who are the morons who pay to listen to him as an after dinner speaker? I imagine he has nothing to say.

Real

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a prime example of commenting without reading anything about what happened.

Care to expand on this, because it would appear you're trying to make a point, I'm just not sure what it is?

I'm sorry but i have no sympathy for him. Like with Georgey Best, top player and i will always respect they're ability, but he's got himself in this situation, so he needs to get himself out of it, or pay the price like Georgey did

well he shouldnt have got himself in that situation to begin with. like i said, irespect his ability as a player but you dont see bobby charlton drinking himself to death do you?

Nick

Administrator
well he shouldnt have got himself in that situation to begin with. like i said, irespect his ability as a player but you dont see bobby charlton drinking himself to death do you?

It doesnt look like he is socially drinking though does it?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Anyone who has read his life story will know that Gazza was a fuck-up long before he was a professional footballer......

...I'm 99% convinced he would have become what he is now even if he'd only ever played sunday league & flipped burgers for a living....

...The real tragedy is that Gazza has (and continues to have) the best support money can buy....The PFA have sent him to Sporting chance clinic, he's been to the Priory on several occassions, he gets loads of support from within the game from ex-pros like Gary Mabbutt (God bless your gorgeous knee:))....yet he's still stuck in his desperate downward spiral.

Unfortunately, its only a matter of time until we have a Gazza RIP thread on here....

Macca

He can go to all the treatment centres in the world but it will be futile until he is ready to change. Still at least he is safe in there

cloughie

The man has mental heath problems a well as alcohol so some comments on here are ill advised

Users who are viewing this thread