Gaunty Twitter Evening Telegraph (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

Lads if you are on twitter, Gaunty has just thanked the CET for another great story

Please could you take the time to twitter him and CovTelEd as per below to let them know what you actually think of the telegraphs reporting at the moment.

I have told them that a lot of fans think they are not doing enough digging at the moment

Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt quality front page and top story from@covtelegraph about @Coventry_City congrats to @CovTelEd great local journalism http://bit.ly/KgmZga
Expand

@jongaunt @Coventry_City @CovTelEd sorry rant over but most fans feel the same CET is not doing enough digging and exposing this mess

View conversation

Brighton Sky Blue

Lads if you are on twitter, Gaunty has just thanked the CET for another great story

Please could you take the time to twitter him and CovTelEd as per below to let them know what you actually think of the telegraphs reporting at the moment.

I have told them that a lot of fans think they are not doing enough digging at the moment

Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt quality front page and top story from@covtelegraph about @Coventry_City congrats to @CovTelEd great local journalism http://bit.ly/KgmZga
Expand

@jongaunt @Coventry_City @CovTelEd sorry rant over but most fans feel the same CET is not doing enough digging and exposing this mess

View conversation

Yesterday was an admission by the CT that they know less about what's going than we do-their sole source of news comes from what SISU and Fisher want them to report; that's not journalism, it's feeble.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Gaunt is a pr*ck first class! Can't stand the man.

dongonzalos

I like a lot of his views

Some I totally disagree with but I suppose that is normal when you have a controversial figure

Brighton Sky Blue

Still waiting for Andy Turner's response-wonder how long I should give him :thinking about:Seriously do wonder what they do all day.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Whilst a lot of people slag off Gaunty, I do remember hearing him on the radio, expose Joe Dinsa (or however you spell it) as a fraud.

Joe was put in a difficult situation to asking to explain why he said he owned his limo but Guanty found out he had hired it. He also kept pressing him for answers as to where he was financing the deal to buy the City, to which Joe had no answer.

For the sake of the City at the moment we need someone like Guanty to get his teeth into SISU.

dongonzalos

Whilst a lot of people slag off Gaunty, I do remember hearing him on the radio, expose Joe Dinsa (or however you spell it) as a fraud.

Joe was put in a difficult situation to asking to explain why he said he owned his limo but Guanty found out he had hired it. He also kept pressing him for answers as to where he was financing the deal to buy the City, to which Joe had no answer.

For the sake of the City at the moment we need someone like Guanty to get his teeth into SISU.

Unfortunately at the moment he seems to think they are the only option

thorninmyside

hes a nasty shite, all of us agree with some of things he says, because he speaks of good morals now and then, but he has to try and shock jock all the time, i think he lets himself down, without the self promoting controversy he would actually have a voice most of us would agree with.

skablue

The man is a first class idiot, I was introduced to him by a mutual friend and had to endure a few hours of his tedious rhetoric, at least when he was on the radio I could switch off.

Brighton Sky Blue

They sit in the pub asking each other " What boll***** will shitsu let use write tomorrow :slap::slap:

'Seppala: Cheddar to feature prominently at next ACL meeting'
'Mutton: No time for an interview, I've got a City to run'
'Fisher launches new male modelling agency in own office'
'Thorn hopeful of 6 new additions before pre season'

hamil99

Facebook User
Which is what Keys has been doing, but has been labelled as all sorts in the process.

Keys made promises on several occasions of salvation being just around the corner, and it never came to fruition. Before this whole debacle I quite liked keys... Should never of opened his mouth unless he was 100% sure of what he was saying..

Last edited:

rustyredline

Just looked at Gaunty's twitter, what a moron! The guy is foul and uses childish insults towards people who don't agree with him, city fans aswell. His spelling is awful and also he can't see the fact that if sisu get their grubby hands on the ricoh, they will likely break up the club assets and sell it on separately leaving us with nowhere to play. This guy could be in sisu's pockets using his media position and political influence to bully the council. So called Cov fans can't see this evil, lying company needs to be sent to coventry (excuse the pun) by the council and ACL. I would rather us play at the butts and have a die hard fan as owner than what we have to endure now. Bring back highfield road years! tear down signet square :claping hands:

dongonzalos

SCAN0004_normal.jpg

Jon gaunt ‏@jongaunt @Coventry_City sisu deal done Higgs want out read last line of article. Now @coventrycc must see sense and sell. PUSB. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18116601
Expand

2m ‏@DonGonzalos
@jongaunt @Coventry_City @coventrycc makes interesting reading, do you know where this money has come from that SISU have never had till now

theprince

The Ricoh deal is done ? What deal. It has been said a number of times it is going through due dilligence and that takes about a month, although i suspect this has been going on for a bit.
Can't make Jon Gaunt out, one thing he isn't and thats thick, quiet the opposite IMO. Seems odd that at certain times he climbs out of the woodwork seemingly singing SISU's praise, a double agent perhaps. As i said he ain't thick and i think he knows Gary Hoffman is the best guy for this/his club and as a director of Trinity newspapers has more to offer Gaunty than a hedge fund group.

theprince

Prince is Hoff's investors involved in this deal anywhere...
They didn't allow the Telegraph to run the Chinese story just to melt away into oblivion. That story did what it was set out to do, cause a cafufle. The chinese crowd offer exactly what the council are looking for and apart from the football club side of things it is to re-generate the area around the Ricoh which to be honest is a dump. SISU do the opposite. Don't forget there is a station being put in in the not too distant future, another incentive.

Grendel

I think if you read into what Knatchbull-Huggeson says it doesn't look to me he likes sisu very much.

The best board for 20 years

Users who are viewing this thread