Gary Mcsheffrey (2 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

He made our only goal...:confused:

Nonleagueherewecome

I travelled up with a few swindon fans, and they said he was our biggest threat in the 1st half :confused:

They are correct. They are not blinded with irrational hatred, obviously!

stupot07

That sub was a reaction to going 2-1, as we all (should) know, being a reactionary is not a good thing, and that is what Carsley is, like Thorn.

Dickinson had a mare, my mate thought 'Dicko', 'Mcca', Jenno and Cameron were our worst players today, I couldn't disagree with that.

I have to say, Dickinson is fecking shit, offers nothing, and tbf to McSheffrey, having him as your full back does not help, you can't link up with him!
Sorry Taylor, Cody came on in the 88th minute, swindon scored their winner in the 90th. But I agree with the sentiments re: reactive not proactive

Mucca Mad Boys

Sorry Taylor, Cody came on in the 88th minute, swindon scored their winner in the 90th. But I agree with the sentiments re: reactive not proactive

Really!? I thought Cody came on before their winning goal, but my mate convinced me otherwise, fair enough... Does that mean I could criticise 4-4-2? ;)

rupert_bear

Had i been manager McSheffrey would hsve never kicked a ball for this club again for THAT pathetic last ditch free-kick at Crewe

Mucca Mad Boys

Yes it was odd.. Cody on going to make it a 4-4-2 when we had been struggling all game in a 4-5-1....;)

I thought it was a waste of a sub, that said, Carsley left it way too late to change the game.

It's a crime CT4 and others aren't getting a look in, they midfield 4 who have played every game with Carsley and most of Robins' teams have been poor lately. I'll repeat myself again, the midfield needs overhauling.

Nonleagueherewecome

I thought it was a waste of a sub, that said, Carsley left it way too late to change the game.

It's a crime CT4 and others aren't getting a look in, they midfield 4 who have played every game with Carsley and most of Robins' teams have been poor lately. I'll repeat myself again, the midfield needs overhauling.

Is he related to K9? :p

Users who are viewing this thread