Gary McSheffrey (1 Viewer)

Adge

Part of the panel on the EFL highlights show on Quest tonight.
Seems to be rearing his ugly head pundit wise lately.

lord_garrincha

Hopefully, after we win 4-0... obviously, he will answer Colin Murray's questions about the performance by going on about Robins not signing him, despite his begging, before the L2 season, and for that reason, he should be sacked!

RFC

He’s also Special Guest of CCFPA at St Andrews for the game against Blackpool.
He’s also summarised on BBC CWR in the past. Looking forward to seeing him later

Terry_dactyl

Spoke to him and his dad a couple of times of the years - always got plenty of time for anyone as he has got sky blue blood running through his veins - Always speaks highly of Coventry as a place and is proud to be a Cov lad whoever he played for
Good! I’ve never really understood the hate he sometimes get. Was very good for us in his day...and we made a fair old wedge when we sold him on.

Adge

Although 2nd time around it was a disaster and he should have never been given a foot back in the door by the hapless Thorn.

fellatio_Martinez

Gary and his family are sky blue through and through . Top lad

I knew them growing up. The mum was a Coventry fan and the rest of them supported Liverpool and regularly joked about Coventry's relegation troubles.

I'm not sure where this sky blue through and through rose tinted bollocks came from.

Sure he's an ex Caludon Castle lad ?

He went to Bishop Ullathorne.

bringbackrattles

I knew them growing up. The mum was a Coventry fan and the rest of them supported Liverpool and regularly joked about Coventry's relegation troubles.

I'm not sure where this sky blue through and through rose tinted bollocks came from.

Maddison went to Cally though didn't he ?

oucho

A mate of mine said he went to Catholic school and was in the same set as McSheff for Maths.

RFC

He’s also Special Guest of CCFPA at St Andrews for the game against Blackpool.
He’s also summarised on BBC CWR in the past. Looking forward to seeing him later

UPDATE

Caught up with ‘Sheffers’ at the game and Quest mixed up the dates and he’s not on tonight but in about 3 weeks time when we entertain Doncaster

Irish Sky Blue

I played football with George, his dad. He was a big City fan,always at games.

itsabuzzard

Rose tinted bollocks - the ultimate fashion accessories.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Magwitch

McSheffrey is from the Pigeon clan, lived on Harnell Lane East near the Chantries, Liverpool fans ? His uncle Jimmy would never have allowed that.

cc84cov

Know gaz & the family well played with gaz at Earnsford Dinamoes as a kid before he went to city he was class as a kid just on a whole different level.Gaz is a top lad I remember we was on the piss till 4am the day before he signed for brum remember him waking up on a pals sofa and running up the road late for his signing lol.

Ricketts

A mate of mine said he went to Catholic school and was in the same set as McSheff for Maths.
He was probably in the bottom set then. Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

He was saying he gphas his coaching badges now and it happily working and living in Doncaster, so good luck to him for the future. Always seemed a nice enough lad.

fellatio_Martinez

I can only say what I know about his dad. We both played for the City Supporters Club (the one in Thackall Street) on a Sunday.

Fair enough. You knew him more than me it seems. I only knew the family when I was younger. I remember the mum Anne being a big Cov fan and the kids being into Liverpool.

Adge

Never got the love in some people had with him. Yes he made us a few bob but the saying of “never go back” was more than appropriate regarding him.
I also got the impression after speaking to Robins that McSheffrey felt the club owed him something when badgering Robins all last summer for another deal to come back for a third time. Luckily Robins is no mug and told him it’s not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread