Gary Madine released (1 Viewer)

Sbarcher

Must be on parole.......

covcity4life

only stupot wants him

hes ok,nothign special. prefer a fresh face spearing attack for mowbray.

think tudgay wil stay anyway as squad member

Andy69

He's in talks at the moment at Blackpool,but I doubt he will want to join them with all the trouble going on.

ccfc_Tom

If it comes to a choice of madine or pros, madine every day. Didn't like how we played when he was in team but watching pros made me appreciate him

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If it comes to a choice of madine or pros, madine every day. Didn't like how we played when he was in team but watching pros made me appreciate him

I'm better than Pros and I'm crap, so Madine is better than Pros by virtue of the fact that he's not as crap as me.

kg82

To be fair, I've just gone back through it, and he was like 18-19 at the time, not sent down and seems to have kept his nose clean since. From what I remember, he was getting grief about leaving Leicester. I'm guessing he'd had a bit to drink, young and impetuous, and saw red. Not to condone it, just might be a little different to others we've been linked with that are constantly in trouble.

skybluepm2

No thanks, go all out to get Samuel's back.

Would love Samuel back, he would get 20 goals easily next season. I do believe that he will flourish for Reading next year. Steve Clarke is a decent manager and surely knows what a talent he has in his ranks.

On another note, I'm now gllad Orient went down just for the fact that the swine who broke his ankle (and didn't get booked) will now be suffering in a different manner. Karma!

CJ_covblaze

No way. He hadn't improved since he was here before which says a lot.

wingy

Would love Samuel back, he would get 20 goals easily next season. I do believe that he will flourish for Reading next year. Steve Clarke is a decent manager and surely knows what a talent he has in his ranks.

On another note, I'm now gllad Orient went down just for the fact that the swine who broke his ankle (and didn't get booked) will now be suffering in a different manner. Karma!

Agreed massively affected our run in, not to forget the Impact on Samuels both in a sporting and personal sense

Hobo

Madine No!

LJC_CCFC

Under Pressley he was constantly isolated and yet still scored a few goals. Has ability, wouldn't be adverse to him signing on a short term deal if TM is here.

eastwoodsdustman

The whole Madine situation made me realise that Pressley had to go. He played Madine without any wingers and usually on his own up front. Madine Leaves and we get two smaller men in and he puts out 2 wingers! With a bit of service he'd do well for us I think.

SBS

I rated Madine. His first touch, chest control and heading were better than any other striker we've had this season.

The personnel and tactics when he was here were shite.

Maybe the money would be better spent elsewhere though.

CJ_covblaze

He's better than all of our current strikers, so yes.

In that case we could also sign an onion and stick that up front.

Gazolba

I would sign him but not for longer than one season. I see him as being a good solid striker who will get a few goals for us. Let's not forget everyone thought Tudgay was useless in the beginning. Of course if we can find someone more prolific, that we can afford, on a permanent basis (no loans please), go for it.

Woodster

Depends on how Mowbray or whoever wants to play - if TM stays and wants to play the same formation as he dd to start with, getting loads of balls into the box with a front 3 then he could be a good focal point. Not sure his attitude is up to scratch though.

Users who are viewing this thread