Gary Johnson (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

article-0-013B989A00000578-826_468x299.jpg

Not sure if his name has been mentioned? It seems everyone else's has. He would be my first choice, always seemed like a good manager when he's come against us worked wonders at Bristol City and is doing the business again at Yeovil. He seems to get a team playing to it's strengths and has a real rapport with the players he manages.

http://www.soccerbase.com/managers/manager.sd?manager_id=481

Even with Yeovil sitting at the top of the league at present, I will go as far as to say i think he would be attracted to manager a once proud club like ourselves, but then if this was to happen that would mean SISU having to dip into their pockets and buying him from his contract at Yeovil which inevitably will lead to the appointment of the easy option of a Shaw and Carsley double act to get us up.

Let's hope the right decision is made by SISU, I for one am not really to fussed who is appointed aslong as he wins us games of football and get's us promoted!

C.T.I.D - P.U.S.B

Tomh111

I suggested him in another thread, for me the best two realistic candidates are him and Sean Dyche. With Dyche edging it as he is free at the minute.

stupot07

Gary Johnson has turned us down before. He won't come.

Don't get the Sean dyche love in, yeah did well last season in his only season in management, especially as lack of experience was the problem most highlighted.

Gaz

GJ wont come here, I think he is a good manager but I do wonder why he left Bristol City. and Peterboro the way he did.

Gaz

The official line was he left by mutual consent, but there were reports of an " alleged altercation with his players " after a game.

Users who are viewing this thread