Gary Deegan (1 Viewer)

trueskyblue11

Gary Deegan is currently on trial with Yeovil... The reason I have posted this thread is for one reason and one reason only... KARMA!

"Deegan's time at Easter Road was disrupted badly when he was the victim of an unprovoked street attack in Edinburgh that left him with a broken jaw, and unable to eat anything other than soup through a straw for five weeks, let alone properly train."

What goes around comes around Deegan! Karma's a bitch isnt it?

If you would like to read the rest of this article please click on the link below...

http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news/news.asp?NewsItemId=19764

ccfc92

Gary Deegan is currently on trial with Yeovil... The reason I have posted this thread is for one reason and one reason only... KARMA!

"Deegan's time at Easter Road was disrupted badly when he was the victim of an unprovoked street attack in Edinburgh that left him with a broken jaw, and unable to eat anything other than soup through a straw for five weeks, let alone properly train."

What goes around comes around Deegan! Karma's a bitch isnt it?

If you would like to read the rest of this article please click on the link below...

http://www.ciderspace.co.uk/ASP/news/news.asp?NewsItemId=19764

Excellent, it took Thomas nearly 4 or 5 months to recover. Shame deegans isn't longer.

ccfc92

A two footed tackle isn't quite as bad as being battered to the point where you are having to eat through a straw though

it wasn't just a tackle though. He went in to hurt him. And why would you do that to a team mate? Plus whoever attacked him probably had good reason, I imagine he's lairy when out.

procdoc

it wasn't just a tackle though. He went in to hurt him. And why would you do that to a team mate? Plus whoever attacked him probably had good reason, I imagine he's lairy when out.

were you training with them then? Also were you out on that night out or ever been on a night out with Deegan? Most of your points here are pure speculation based on very little fact, just assumption

Sutty

All I ever saw was 'clattering tackle'. Nothing about 2 feet, nothing about malice/intent.

Plus the article quite clearly states the attack was 'unprovoked'.

Otis

were you training with them then? Also were you out on that night out or ever been on a night out with Deegan? Most of your points here are pure speculation based on very little fact, just assumption

Could be talking about ACL, the Ricoh or Sisu to br honest
Despite everyone's good intention, that is pretty much all speculation, very little fact and assumption too.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Nonleagueherewecome

Despite everyone's good intention, that is pretty much all speculation, very little fact and asumption.

Do you have proof?

ajsccfc

It's like when Leon Clarke scored those goals against us and acted a dick, now he plays for us. Karma screwed him over, yeah?

ajsccfc

Incidentally, if you're mocking the violent assault of someone I wouldn't extol the virtues of karma too readily.

trueskyblue11

Despite everyone's good intention, that is pretty much all speculation, very little fact and assumption too.

To be honest Otis it makes a nice change to speak about something else instead of another thread posting about the same shit on a different day... im bored of the whole saga to be honest now and nothing is guna change so why keep talking about the same shit but polishing it up in a slightly different way day after day

Nonleagueherewecome

wingy

A bit of a risky investment for GJ me thinks. A talented but none the less Inconsistent/Volatile /unreliable component to a squad.

Users who are viewing this thread