Transfer Rumour Gary Cahill (1 Viewer)

alexccfc99

Not sure on this blokes credibility and could be a load of waffle for all I know but worth a thread I think

PVA

I'd like to see him and Fadz in a race.

Can't imagine for one second we'd be able to get anywhere near his wage demands

alexccfc99

Maybe he will be like Cole, made his money and wants to play for the enjoyment

If it’s a toss up between us and Rangers though as the tweet suggests then there’s only one winner there

vow

can't see it happening, but would love it if he signed!

Sky Blue Harry H

It would be like when we got Ben Turner back. One stretch for the ball, a bit of a stumble, and game over.

fatso

Maybe he will be like Cole, made his money and wants to play for the enjoyment

If it’s a toss up between us and Rangers though as the tweet suggests then there’s only one winner there
Can't imagine he'd get much enjoyment here at the moment!

Great_Expectations

Would be a great signing, but as someone said above he’d have to play in the middle due to a lack of pace. Which means he’s rotating with McFadz which doesn’t seem a great use of limited budget.

So it doesn’t really solve our issue of how unreliable Rose is at RCB.

I’d still get him in if it’s an actual option though.

SBAndy

Initial thought (if there was any semblance of truth, of course) is that would this be the precursor to moving to a back 4? In which case, we’ve torpedoed our summer window.

ProfessorbyGrace

Well…rumours, ahoy.

I imagine Rangers are the more attractive option, depends on whether he wants a move north.

Sky Blue Harry H

I don't think so. He only missed two games through injury last season I think.
Fair enough - he'd be an interesting signing, but expect others at our level could afford to pay more wages. So long as we stay up this season, I don't mind who we do/don't sign.

Users who are viewing this thread