Gardening (2 Viewers)

Flying Fokker

It was a ball ache loading and unloading them into my motor, worth it though. Garden looks great now mate.
Ive done the same. I regret insisting I did the whole patio myself. mot type 2 sharp sand/sand/ cement and slate. 18 tons I became quite attached to my shovel. Ill be paying someone if it happens again. Plus I have picked up health issues anyway.

Flying Fokker

Actually could anyone recommend anything for cleaning raised wooden flower beds , they are going a bit green around the top . Was just gonna try and set about it with a jet washer

Love abit of Gardening.

Moved in to a new place about 6 years ago and the garden was the first thing I tackled.

Getting rid of hundred of paving slabs was a ball ache, ask @Rich

Before
View attachment 24027

8 Skips full of soil and bricks later.
View attachment 24028

Done a fair bit more since then with new fencing, water wall, shrubs plants etc
That looks good.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd just like to be able to trim my grass! Bloody knee op is a bugger and with the missus still in hospital after a stroke (2 weeks now), my little garden is being neglected. Why does shit all happen at once?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd just like to be able to trim my grass! Bloody knee op is a bugger and with the missus still in hospital after a stroke (2 weeks now), my little garden is being neglected. Why does shit all happen at once?
Try to think of it as helping the wildlife.

Did you get to visit the missus in the end?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Try to think of it as helping the wildlife.

Did you get to visit the missus in the end?
Managed a 10 minute visit yesterday. She's just spaced out at the moment. She said there's a fight in the corridor with glass being smashed etc. Poor bugger. I just hope they sort her out soon.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have the luxury of 4 large water butts, all of which have now long run dry. I've abandoned trying to keep my raised beds producing any fruit and just give them enough water to keep them alive . Shame but that's as much as this weather will allow me.

Grendel

So I never cared about gardening at all, we moved into our house in november and decided to crack on clearing the shit tip and became a little addicted tbh lol, I spend more time in my garden than I do in the house... Constantly looking for things to do, any aspiring Alan titchmashes on the forum? I'm 36 ffs

Before, day we moved in and so far progress, need 3 new fence panels View attachment 16161View attachment 16162
View attachment 16163View attachment 16164

You should go and see Boddy and offer your services

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I've been seriously considering digging the whole of my front lawn up and putting in shrubs and flowers. Club are free to take it but it's got a load of weeds popping up through it and is currently completely brown.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I've been seriously considering digging the whole of my front lawn up and putting in shrubs and flowers. Club are free to take it but it's got a load of weeds popping up through it and is currently completely brown.
That sounds ideal !

stupot07

Still be an upgrade on the currently pitch.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread