Game on Bet365 Today (1 Viewer)

hill83

Yep. Just need to pop a bet of some kind on. Not sure if it needs to be on the actual Cov game.

stay_up_skyblues

Is that definitely for UK viewers too? I’m know in the past there are games they've screened but only abroad due to viewing rights etc.

lord_garrincha

Is that definitely for UK viewers too? I’m know in the past there are games they've screened but only abroad due to viewing rights etc.
There has been FA Cup games on in the UK via betting sites, from memory there was the game where Sterry scored the equaliser... so it should be on.

ccfcchris

remember on Bet365 deposit for example £6 and bet £1 then you can withdraw £5 so the game has only cost a £1 bet.

Also Bet365 player is tiny.
It will be right up with the play though. Expand the picture and it's not too bad

shmmeee

Just signed up to Bet365 and bet a quid on 3-3 draw (why not?) how do I watch the game?

SlowerThanPlatt

All these so called links are nonsense never work

They will work as the games actually being shown. For a L1 v L1 fixture in the FA Cup I doubt there will be much build up and will just go straight to the game

When they advertise our games and it’s not being shown anywhere that’s when it doesn’t work

SkyBlueSoul

I just checked on vipleague.lc and it has links

7bd1b8e5ccf8fb41ba78b8b0ef186801.jpg

luwalla

as its coming via ESPN, it won't appear on these streaming sites until right before kick off I think, thats the way the American sports channels work with non domestic matches. They literally come on as they kick off...

Users who are viewing this thread