Game of thrones Vs The walking Dead Vs Dexter (1 Viewer)

EvansCCFC

For anybody who watches these 3 shows ,which one do you think is best,i genuinely love all 3 ,but id go with game of thrones at the moment,partly because the walking dead and dexter is in a season break .
if you havent seen any of the above i highly recommend all 3,great programs

Nick

Administrator
I haven't watched any of them but keep meaning to, it is just finding the time to sit down and watch them all as it is hours and hours of TV.

ricohman

Game of thrones is excellent, ive read the books and believe me you aint seen nothing yet.

Plenty more shocks and twists in store

Otis

Not seen Game of Thrones, but love both Dexter and Walking Dead.

If I had to choose one it would be TWD , as Dexter at times can be a bit hit and miss, with the odd season not quite being up to normal standards.

Best I have seen in the last year though simply has to be Breaking Bad, which is absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

CovLis86

All great, id have to pick Dexter overall i think..Though i didnt enjoy the last season. Season 4 of Dexter is the best.
Also agree with Otis, Breaking Bad probably beats all 3 for me. Fantastic series.

WillieStanley

Game Of Thrones is quite simply the best thing to happen to TV. I've never known anything transpose from literature to film so amazingly.

Lecko

In this order for me - Breaking Bad, Dexter, Game Of Thrones, Walking Dead

also Homeland was fucking brilliant imo

Otis

Dexter, breaking bad, lost and entourage are some of the best television ever.

Lost was great until it lost its way.

At the end it became tiresome and ridiculous.

If only they had ended it after 3 seasons we would have had one of the greatest bits of tv for an absolute age.

urbanbushmonkey

Tried watching Game of thrones. Everyone keeps banging on about it so I gave it three episodes to hook me... and it was absolutely shit. I really don't get the hype.

Dexter is quite good, season 6 was a bit of a let down though.

I quite enjoyed shows like White Collar and Leverage.

I'm currently working my way through Burn Notice now.

lordsummerisle

The Wire and Breaking Bad above the others, then Game of Thrones, Dexter and The Walking Dead out of those three.

Still haven't forgiven Lost for the ending.

For the height of geekiness, or sadness, myself and the girlfriend are off to Amsterdam in a couple of weeks to go to the Game of Thrones exhibition.

Can have my picture taken whilst sat on the Iron Throne!

Last edited:

smileycov

Facebook User
what happened in the final walking dead? im sure ive missed it

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
what happened in the final walking dead? im sure ive missed it

The season 3 finale of The Walking Dead was a bit of an anti-climax compared to the other 2 seasons. There are still more seasons to come. If you Google it you can watch it online to catch up ;)

larry_david

Loving Dexter! Watched it for the first time at the end of Feb, just caught up 7 seasons in that time, bring on the next season! Season 4 with Trinity was just insane!

Heard good things about Breaking Bad but not going to watch until the final season has aired so I can fly through them like I did with Dexter and not that this 2 month gap and then week by week wait between episodes! Loved Lost, all the way through! Prison Break was great as well but probably could/should have ended after season 2

Paxman II

Loving Dexter! Watched it for the first time at the end of Feb, just caught up 7 seasons in that time, bring on the next season! Season 4 with Trinity was just insane!

Heard good things about Breaking Bad but not going to watch until the final season has aired so I can fly through them like I did with Dexter and not that this 2 month gap and then week by week wait between episodes! Loved Lost, all the way through! Prison Break was great as well but probably could/should have ended after season 2

Dexter is back next month for the final season. I can't begin to imagine how it is all going to end.
Currently watching Breaking Bad on Netflix and working my way through and that is also back soon for it's final season. The only thing that tinges it for me is the fact Walt keeps getting out of a fix that in the real world I doubt he would have!
In Dexter the gripping point for me is you can imagine this could easily be for real and indeed the series was predicated on a cop who was a serial killer.

Users who are viewing this thread