Futurama (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

There's actually 2 full sets there! I'd bought all the seasons individually then I got the big complete boxset for 15 quid :D

I've got that box-set also... Shame that Futurama's ended now...

Sorry for going abit of topic!

Some nice CCFC memorabilia on display! :)

Marty

I've got that box-set also... Shame that Futurama's ended now...

Sorry for going abit of topic!

Some nice CCFC memorabilia on display! :)

I'm a huge Futurama fan, and the good news is that a new series was released last year in America, expect to see it on sky in may/june time. :D

Darth Robins

Already seen that one, it's awesome. Actually has probably the best episode they've ever done in it! The better news is they've already renewed it for 2 more years :p

Jimthor

One of my fave shows. Only watched a couple of the newest ones tho, need to get on them after my exams i reckon!

Darth Robins

Ah we got our own thread! Not actually sure when it's on over here, Sky One are supposed to be showing it but their site is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard! I don't really watch an awful lot of UK TV now, I download most of my shows these days.

dutchman

A friend in New York - who is also a TV critic - bought Season 1 from the UK as it wasn't yet available over there. Once the Region-1 boxed set was released he sent the UK version to me. I've been hooked ever since! It's a lot better watching uninterrupted on DVD than being used as a programme-filler on Ch 4.

Haven't seen the most recent series yet as I couldn't find a DVD quality download but probably will very soon so thanks for the reminder :)

Marty

Yes, I believe they have another 2 series coming out

dutchman

First episode of the 2nd half of series 6 was shown 3 days ago.

First and second, shown as a double-header on Comedy Central with overlapping credit sequence so there's no clear point where the first one ends and the second begins!

Search for:
Futurama.S06E14.Neutopia.HDTV.XviD-FQM
Futurama.S06E15.Benderama.HDTV.XviD-FQM
(standard definition)

or:
Futurama.S06E14.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE
Futurama.S06E15.720p.HDTV.x264-IMMERSE
(high definition)

Marty

First episode of the new series of Futurama is on sky1 tomorrow at 8. :pimp:

dutchman

http://www.watch-futurama-online.com/

New episode up now.

Worst Futurama episode ever imo :(

Which one is that called La-La, as the contents of that page keep changing?

Also it doesn't help that Comedy Central is screening these in the wrong order which sometimes makes me think I must have missed an episode.

I just hope Sky are showing them in the correct order? (They usually do).

PS: If you're watching these on a PC monitor it's well worth downloading the HD versions.

Users who are viewing this thread