Fury v Wilder 2 (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

In years gone by all the wins would have been a KO. But as boxing deaths became more known the referees got more of a say. And it is a good thing.

Wilder has more power. Wilder has the most power in present day boxing. This includes fighters much heavier. But to say Fury doesn't hit hard is wrong. You don't become world heavyweight champion by hitting someone softly.

I never say Fury didn't hit hard. I said he wasn't a knockout artist which is absolutely correct.

fellatio_Martinez

fatso

Pro heavyweight Boxing is more about politics and money than sport, and with that in mind I predict a Wilder win, probably by stoppage, and then a third “decider” fight later this year, so the boxing money makers can rip off the mug punters for even more money.

Astute

I never say Fury didn't hit hard. I said he wasn't a knockout artist which is absolutely correct.
He has won 2 out of 3 by knockout. That is an excellent record. Wilder knocks everyone out. That is because like I said. He is the hardest hitting boxer out there. That doesn't mean that Fury doesn't knock people out. He just doesn't do it as much.

Covstu

Really excited by this one, can go either way. Betting on wilder but wouldn’t mind losing my money. Think it will go deep in to the late rounds

fellatio_Martinez

I just watched the ITV Fury documentaries. His camps with his old trainer Ben seemed very amateurish and Ben's decision to cut Fury's weight against Otto Wallin nearly cost Fury the fight.

With a new trainer and what seems like a more professional approach I'm going for Fury on points but wouldn't be surprised by a Wilder stoppage.

Covstu

I just watched the ITV Fury documentaries. His camps with his old trainer Ben seemed very amateurish and Ben's decision to cut Fury's weight against Otto Wallin nearly cost Fury the fight.

With a new trainer and what seems like a more professional approach I'm going for Fury on points but wouldn't be surprised by a Wilder stoppage.
Fury still has 3 stone on him! If he hits it’s gonna make a dent hopefully!

rob9872

Wouldn't mind a watch, but not paying for it. Any decent links please?

hill83

This entire paragraph has been copy and pasted from this website - How Scars Are Different than Healthy Skin -- Mobility Management

Embarrassing.

View attachment 14194

True but did you know that scar tissue is inferior to healthy tissue in many significant ways. It's stiffer than healthy skin, muscle and fat. It's less pliable and less able to withstand being stretched or deformed without being damaged — a factor that raises the risk of future breakdown.

Adge

Two hours in and not yet a punch thrown. Oh, hang on a minute....,,,

hill83

Couple of years back for an AJ fight I've gone out on the all dayer and stayed out late then tried to stay up when I got in. Actually managed it. But missed the fight completely as it was a UK fight and was on when I was out. I just assumed it was a US 5am job.

fellatio_Martinez

I've had 10 Heinekens and feel like I could go 12 rounds with anyone bastard.

Who wants it?!

giphy.gif

stay_up_skyblues

Gutted haha. My missus did the opposite for AJ v Ruiz 1. Invited the brothers in law round, stocked the fridge with beer and agreed to waive her Sunday lie in so I could make a night if it. I told her it was a 5am job at about 8pm on the Saturday.

I made a conscious decision to avoid the ale today/tonight/this morning with one eye on the nipper waking up just as the fight finishes.

Philosorapter

Anyone got a decent stream, especially one that's not playing 'crazy'?

Users who are viewing this thread