Further Positive Talks Held (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

The club hope to make an announcement 'as soon as we can' but focus is getting the right blueprint in place...
Coventry City chief executive Steve Waggott was in Middlesbrough today to continue talks with Tony Mowbray.

Further to the meeting held in London earlier this week, the City chief executive travelled to Teeside to continue to outline Mowbray's plans for the Sky Blues.

Waggott said: "I met Tony again today and we've held further positive talks where we've covered all aspects of how he wants to structure the club.

"As Tony has said recently, the structure and design of the club has to be right and I'm currently working with him to set out the right composition going forward.

"We've moved quickly after the end of the season but it is paramount that we get the right plan in place so we will be looking to make a further announcement as soon as we can."

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...tony-mowbray-2446484.aspx#bGbLwhltU0ShATiK.99

Paddy9239

In Middlesbrough? Why do I feel like he's pied them off in London and Waggot has gone desperately chasing him up there.

CovisGod

I see it the other way,

"you want to discuss things with me ? Come round my gaff"

all seems really positive, I hope we look back on this as the turning point for the club

Otis

In Middlesbrough? Why do I feel like he's pied them off in London and Waggot has gone desperately chasing him up there.

You think he's running up the street after him, waving a piece of paper and shouting Tony! Tony! TONY! Tone! Tone! Tony! Tony, TONY!! TONY!!! TONY! Tone! TONE! TONE!!!!! TONY!!!! TONY!!!! TONY!!!!!!!!

Samo

I imagine the fella quite fancied seeing his family.

Paddy9239

How can any of you not be a bit concerned when you support Coventry City?!

I'm gonna be having Hockaday nightmares until there is an announcement!

chiefdave

I would imagine that if he wanted to meet with Joy that was only happening in London but Waggot isn't fussed about taking a trip up north.

Hobo

I would imagine that if he wanted to meet with Joy that was only happening in London but Waggot isn't fussed about taking a trip up north.

Hotel conferencing facilities are cheaper in Middlesborough than Mayfair...we have a budget to think about :)

Users who are viewing this thread