Further abuse (1 Viewer)

Orca

Seems the pile on to make me some sort of pariah is continuing, enabled by @Grendel and now involving Les Reid and @Flemoil.

For people to be going back more than two years to find things I've posted on twitter to make a point seems somewhat weird. Especially when they've blocked me so I've no methody by which to reply, and also made me my own parody account.

Feel free to take a look through my twitter timeline and if you geniuniely think I've been abusive or in some way offensive, please call it out.

I've updated my profile (@ukorca) to include my real name, as everyone seems to want to talk about it. It's out there now, I might as well embrace it!

Frankly, it's got a little ridiculous that more and more people want to talk about me. As has been pointed out by people on here already, I'm a genuine fan, with an opinion that I'm happy to stand by. To be questioned as to my motives at every turn by Nick, Grendel and @flemoil is frustrating, but I'll stand by my opinions.

rob9872

Bore off and stop crying that you've been outed. Nasty piece of work and one who doesn't bother going to support the team now begging for sympathy. The only place you'll find it is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis

Reactions: TTG

Grendel

Leave me out if it. @flemoil (who I have no clue who he is in real life) put this tweet out which I just thought was funny

hill83

giphy.gif

Orca

Bore off and stop crying that you've been outed. Nasty piece of work and one who doesn't bother going to support the team now begging for sympathy. The only place you'll find it is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis
Outed for what exactly? In what way am I a nasty piece of work? Please use @Grendel as a base point for your judgement

Orca

Leave me out if it. @flemoil (who I have no clue who he is in real life) put this tweet out which I just thought was funny
Yep and I have no idea who @salop888 is and I've no clue who the other accounts are you seem to get your knickers in a twist about. Glad you find the targeted harassment of me funny.

Orca

Want to have a chat about this at Shrewsbury?

Nick

Administrator
From what I can see, you tweeted a picture of a train ticket with your name on it and he pointed it out?

I am not sure why you keep saying he is anonymous, while I don't know flemoil either he has his picture on there and I used to always see him at games.

Again, you are in your glass house throwing pebbles stood behind the other gimps. You made a fucking website using his twitter handle FFS.

Maybe if you don't like people saying things to you, maybe you should pipe down a little bit?

Orca

From what I can see, you tweeted a picture of a train ticket with your name on it and he pointed it out?

I am not sure why you keep saying he is anonymous, while I don't know flemoil either he has his picture on there and I used to always see him at games.

Again, you are in your glass house throwing pebbles stood behind the other gimps. You made a fucking website using his twitter handle FFS.

Maybe if you don't like people saying things to you, maybe you should pipe down a little bit?

Ok Nick. You can delete this thread then. I've got no right to reply to him, as he's blocked me. He's putting out there that I'm not a genuine fan, and I'm not happy about it. I'll take it elsewhere

Nick

Administrator
Ok Nick. You can delete this thread then. I've got no right to reply to him, as he's blocked me. He's putting out there that I'm not a genuine fan, and I'm not happy about it. I'll take it elsewhere

You should probably discuss it with your offline friends you discuss football with. They probably won't see all of your bullshit and contradictions.

As I keep pointing out, you are the typical whiny little bitch who gives it all out and then cries and runs to the teacher at the first hint of somebody looking at you.

You DM somebody saying you know where they live, somebody shows your own tweet and you get all offended and say you want to report it. It's your own tweet.....

Sort yourself out.

Orca

You should probably discuss it with your offline friends you discuss football with. They probably won't see all of your bullshit and contradictions.

As I keep pointing out, you are the typical whiny little bitch who gives it all out and then cries and runs to the teacher at the first hint of somebody looking at you.

You DM somebody saying you know where they live, somebody shows your own tweet and you get all offended and say you want to report it. It's your own tweet.....

Sort yourself out.

Yeah, an action for which I've already apologised. I'd say that's me trying to sort myself out.

I've never posted any personal information about anyone and don't follow the account Grendel is having the same problem with.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, an action for which I've already apologised. I'd say that's me trying to sort myself out.

I've never posted any personal information about anyone and don't follow the account Grendel is having the same problem with.

Until the next time, it's like Deja Vu with people like you.

You happily give it out and stand there getting excited about the people from the council doing it but as soon as somebody looks your way you are off crying like a little bitch.

You love the victim act though, maybe the person pointing out you are a c**t is the same person you were sad enough to make a website about?

Orca

Oh and I've already offered to Grendel that if he directs me to the posts that are abusive of him, I'll report them.

mark82

Creating a fake "parody" website about someone is pretty twattish, to be fair. The excuse of "he did something to me first" is on par with my 6 year old. I think you all need to grow up (on both sides of this stupid "argument"). Stop creating fake websites, parody accounts, silly little pictures. I find it hard to believe you're all grown men who manage to hold down jobs. You should be embarrassed.

Orca

Until the next time, it's like Deja Vu with people like you.

You happily give it out and stand there getting excited about the people from the council doing it but as soon as somebody looks your way you are off crying like a little bitch.

You love the victim act though, maybe the person pointing out you are a c**t is the same person you were sad enough to make a website about?

Again with the Council thing. You can't shake that, can you?

I've taken down the website.

Nick

Administrator
Oh and I've already offered to Grendel that if he directs me to the posts that are abusive of him, I'll report them.

Ohhhhh you will press the report button for him?

Have a word with yourself, you are a fucking wet lettuce.

Orca

Ohhhhh you will press the report button for him?

Have a word with yourself, you are a fucking wet lettuce.

Well what other course of action would there be? I've already told Grendel in a DM what's happening to him is wrong.

Nick

Administrator
Well what other course of action would there be? I've already told Grendel in a DM what's happening to him is wrong.

It's OK, you press that report button.

I am pretty sure he is capable of reporting things if he wants to. He doesn't need some sad act offering to do it for him.

Robccfc87

Without knowing the people within this charade personally I'm fairly confident they are all adults, try to start acting like it. This is a site for Coventry city football news, not playground antics. It's pathetic.

Nick

Administrator
Without knowing the people within this charade personally I'm fairly confident they are all adults, try to start acting like it. This is a site for Coventry city football news, not playground antics. It's pathetic.

I agree, we can all wait for Orca to start heading over to the match threads to discuss them.

Orca

Because it's true.

Ohhh you are a hero. I want to be as brave as you when I grow up.
The council thing is true? Have a word with yourself Nick. There are likely people who share my views, so if they work for the Council or act in an official capacity for anyone involved in this divisive nonsense, I'm not bothered.

Orca

Agreed, I asked Nick to delete the thread.

Orca

It's OK, you press that report button.

I am pretty sure he is capable of reporting things if he wants to. He doesn't need some sad act offering to do it for him.

I'm pretty sure that independent persons reporting abuse of another would carry more weight than if the victim alone did it.

Nick

Administrator
The council thing is true? Have a word with yourself Nick. There are likely people who share my views, so if they work for the Council or act in an official capacity for anyone involved in this divisive nonsense, I'm not bothered.

Yep, it is true. Strangely while you are trying to find out while Grendel lives to pretend you are billy big bollocks you overlook that.

Look forward to you discussing football, although you didn't last year when you apparently had a season ticket after contradicting things about never getting one.

Nick

Administrator
I'm pretty sure that independent persons reporting abuse of another would carry more weight than if the victim alone did it.

I wouldn't know, I don't throw abuse about and tell people I know where they live and then jump all over the report button when I get some back.

Orca

I wouldn't know, I don't throw abuse about and tell people I know where they live and then jump all over the report button when I get some back.
Other than my regretable private message to Grendel, where exactly have I been abusive?

Nick

Administrator
Other than my regretable private message to Grendel, where exactly have I been abusive?

You aren't the brightest, are you?

What do you think making a website in somebody else's name is?

You are only saying it's regrettable because it's been pointed out and people think you are a dick, it's even stranger how you want to report anything anybody says in reply.

As I have told you multiple times, don't try to give it out if you cry when somebody says something back.

When you were asked about the football yesterday

Unlike some sad losers, I don't spend my entire life online commenting on everything

More irony from you. The sad loser making websites about people and sending messages to people saying he knows where they live but discussing football is sad.

You are a weasel.

Grendel

Well you like to liaise with Salop whose very abusive

Nick

Administrator
Well you like to liaise with Salop whose very abusive

Which is where I pointed out yesterday he's like the kid on the playground who stands there and gives it loads with his mates and might stick a boot in when somebody is on the floor but then cries when anybody says anything to him.

He's a middle aged man for fuck sake going on about reporting things to Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread