Funniest SBT Poster? (3 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

John Lennon wrote it and it was on his Imagine album.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

Roxy version is better.

Grendel

Sky blue kid has me in hysterics every time he posts.

torchomatic

Yep, ajsccfc for me.

Sky Blue Kid

Not at all Grenduffy, I bow to your superior comedic responses such as...that fabulous "One liner" about "Estimated Facts"...creases me every time Lmfao!

torchomatic

I must admit I chuckle every time I see someone put Shitzu, Shitsu or Shitfields. Most amusing.

Disappointing not to see Scrotium more often though.

Nonleagueherewecome

Can't agree NLHWC. The God who is called Lennon has the best version. He wrote it as well. :)

Yeah but I really don't like any solo Lennon, whereas I am very much going through a Roxy stage at the moment. Do the Strandski :D

torchomatic

I'm usually not too fussed with solo Lennon, but there's a few things I like, Beautiful Boy mainly. Love Roxy though never been keen on Bryan's Jealous Guy cover.

Yeah but I really don't like any solo Lennon, whereas I am very much going through a Roxy stage at the moment. Do the Strandski :D

Otis

May I present the case for the defence m'lud.

[video=youtube;6ZzXg0qYoAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZzXg0qYoAo[/video]

covcity4life

Ajsccfc and Otis, with an honourable mention to hill. However the funniest thread is this from GMK.

http://www.gmkonline.com/?page=foru...8&selpage=0&limit=15&obf=post_number&obad=ASC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse and spelling or grammar errors :)

on an unrelated note,i no longer hate you stupot.

think your have blossomed into a great poster
icon_e_smile.gif

Mr pot

My funniest poster was that guys trying to get tickets for the crewe game away last season. Can't remember the names now but he threatened to kick posters
heads in down the wheatsheef

covmark

My funniest poster was that guys trying to get tickets for the crewe game away last season. Can't remember the names now but he threatened to kick posters
heads in down the wheatsheef
vaguely remember that, was hilarious at the time

RoboCCFC90

1 - Hill83 (Love the photos)
2 - Lordsummerisle (Some of the one liners are epic)
3 - Brian (LOL)
4 - Otis (Don't see much in the way of posts from Otis)
5 - ajsccfc (Not seen much funny posts recently but before was on fire)

rob9872

Me in a fookin hoot ask my mum

lordsummerisle

Anybody who takes _brian_'s post's seriously have to be in contention to win the joint prize of "Funniest and most lacking in irony poster".

There are a few who have qualified for this, so have to have some sort of irony off to decide the overall winner.

Expect it to go to the person who produces the Periodic Table to state that there is no such thing as "irony", it is either Iron, chemical symbol Fe, or could possibly be referring to Steel which is an alloy of Iron and Carbon, so could be considered kind of Iron-y, but a more common usage of would be Steely, which means being strong and determined, none of which applies in this case.

My money is on either Astute or James Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread