Fuming 1st December (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Who's fuming right now and why?

-Downsy's bias?
-Camp's man-bun?
-Max scored but it wasn't a header from the half way line so doesn't count?
-Sheaf smiled at training in August - bomb him off to the Memorial?
-That taxi I ordered for Robins is bankrupting me
-Kelly took a selfie with a fan - bomb him out?
-It's cold outside?

Bugsy

- what the fuck 🤣

clint van damme

Clint I'd admitted I was wrong on that one. Baka and Max however I am 100% right on.

I don't think many people are 100% convinced those pair are up to Championship standard.
I think a lot of us appreciate though that we are massively hampered by budget constraints so there's no guarantee we can get better for the money and will support them while they're here.
We're not replacing them with proven Championship quality come January if we replace them at all. The sooner people accept that the lower their blood pressure will be.

Corrado

Clint I'd admitted I was wrong on that one. Baka and Max however I am 100% right on.
Max not good enough for this league, but good enough to score an equalizer against the team sitting at the top...... I think you might be wrong again! Even if you are not there is absolutely fuck all you or anyone else that doesn't run the club can do about it so get over it

Sky Blue Harry H

The sooner people accept that the lower their blood pressure will be.

If I'm honest, I've become twitchy at my blood pressure levels during this season's games - particularly the really tight ones. Generally I've not been drinking whilst watching the games, and I'm generally a laid back, relaxed person, but have needed a good while to return to 'normal' after some of our games. If we can attain a 'safe...ish' gap to the bottom 3, the happier I will feel, and hopefully stress levels will reduce!

Last edited:

Ccfcisparks

Max not good enough for this league, but good enough to score an equalizer against the team sitting at the top...... I think you might be wrong again! Even if you are not there is absolutely fuck all you or anyone else that doesn't run the club can do about it so get over it
Clive Platt scored 7 goals in the Championship for us, was he good enough?

Corrado

Clive Platt scored 7 goals in the Championship for us, was he good enough?
Not sure why you are bringing Clive Platt into this?! Weird......

You clearly have an inability to accept the team we have and get behind them so if it makes you happy carry on and keep banging the same nonsensical drum, give Grendel a call he might want to play with you.

rob9872

Good enough or not, he's one of ours and never gives less than 100%. Why we can't simply accept that some players are better than others but we get behind all our lads is beyond me. The clue is in the word 'supporter'

* apart from Kevin Kyle and Julian Darby of course.

curly_tom

Good enough or not, he's one of ours and never gives less than 100%. Why we can't simply accept that some players are better than others but we get behind all our lads is beyond me. The clue is in the word 'supporter'

* apart from Kevin Kyle and Julian Darby of course.

It seems clear that we must support these guys; they are our players and work hard for the team. We won't be able to afford high-quality replacements so let's enjoy them. They both come across as really good guys and I was delighted Max got his goal on Saturday. PUSB

curly_tom

The difference is that sometimes you get a player who seems a bit of an arsehole and isn't very good and then it seems legit to give them a hard time but if they are nice people who work hard for the team and aren't world-beaters I find it weird to get on their backs...

Ccfcisparks

The difference is that sometimes you get a player who seems a bit of an arsehole and isn't very good and then it seems legit to give them a hard time but if they are nice people who work hard for the team and aren't world-beaters I find it weird to get on their backs...
How can you tell if someone seems a bit of an arsehole based off watching them for 90 minutes on a weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread