Full vs Half Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Gman1987

Just putting a question out there, assuming things carry on as well as they are I can see demand for away tickets intensifying before long. Will priority sale be altered to people who purchased full ST first or will the club just view a season ticket as the priority?

Would just seem a little unfair on people who committed before the season/we were good! :D

Gman1987

Just recall the cup final season (showing my age) when people bought ST just to get QF/SF tickets. The club obviously dont really care as long as they sell the tickets but due to the general naff allowances we get at League one just thought some may miss out who would go week in, week out.

But agree its a season ticket at the end of the day!

wingy

If I remember correctly the purchase of a membership gives the same priorities as an ST.
Don't know If that's contentious or not.

Otis

Anyone who buys a ST at whatever point of the season should be treated the same.
Ridiculous notion. Half-season ST holders should get half the benefits.

If I had my way I would only let them watch one half of a match too every home game.

skyblueinBaku

If I had my way I would only let them watch one half of a match too every home game.

There are quite a few who only watch half the match anyway, Otis. The call of the bars is irresistable for them!

stupot07

Ha ha lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread