Fulham ticket prices (1 Viewer)

Major Tom

Is this what we would have to look forward to if we got promoted... I would expect prices to go up but this is unbelievable especially with a cost of living crisis - U 17 £35 - £70 Adult £65 - £100

Away ticket prices for Liverpool fans is £30 U17 £20

1659783919242.png

theferret

We're expecting people to pay £34 though (they have sneakily added the booking fee back on top of home ticket pricing after including it last year), so it's more than a 13% increase for cat a games. There is not another ground in the championship where the cheapest adult seat is more than that; and I doubt many clubs will be charging visiting teams £34 like we will,

Fulham a bit of an exception, as are London clubs generally - that said QPR cat A adult prices start at £13. They are limited in number, but can still get £24/£25 cat A tickets in most parts of the ground. Our matchday pricing is now very expensive.

D

Deleted member 2477

Booking fees are a joke. I buy a ticket to watch a game of football and thats the price.
A booking or admin fee is just another word for Ticketmaster cut

Ashdown

My local club Elche in Spain dropped their ST prices this year by about 20% to 180 Euros and sold about double the amount at 21000. You do have to pay extra though for Real and Atletico Madrid and Barca games.

stay_up_skyblues

Booking fees are a joke. I buy a ticket to watch a game of football and thats the price.
A booking or admin fee is just another word for Ticketmaster cut

I got our two season tickets on Thursday and spotted they’ve billed me a £12 service charge and £4 processing fee…. am I tipping their computer system 🤔

South West Sky Blue

Is this what we would have to look forward to if we got promoted... I would expect prices to go up but this is unbelievable especially with a cost of living crisis - U 17 £35 - £70 Adult £65 - £100

Away ticket prices for Liverpool fans is £30 U17 £20

View attachment 25681
This was talked about in depth on 5 Live a month ago. They had a Fulham fan in on the panel. Fulham generally considered a rip off, but these prices aren’t what they’ll be throughout the season.

Users who are viewing this thread