Match Thread Fulham Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Tbf Pete it was the left back position where the goal was conceived,Maatson and Bidwell both had contact on the ball without getting it clear and Callum even ventured in there .
Should have been away really.
Yep but Hyam somewhere got the blame from a fellow poster

letsallsingtogether

We were too.
Were you behind us in Block P3 Row D seats 64,65,66 by any chance?
Yes mine was 63 but never used it went into the away end just before the start.
Stood in front of a man with his 17 year old son.
His comments were this is the best City side I have seen in my life time.

Last edited:

Bad Boy

Yes mine was 63 but never used it went into the away end just before the start.
Stood in front of a man with his 17 year old son.
His comments were this is the best City side I have seen in my life time.
I'd agree with that observation. I couldn't be more prouder watching us right now and I've seen some blinding players in Sky Blue in my time.

Last edited:

Gibbo

Tbf Pete it was the left back position where the goal was conceived,Maatson and Bidwell both had contact on the ball without getting it clear and Callum even ventured in there .
Should have been away really.
[/QUOTE
1. Defenders can look impressive, but it is the nature of the game that a mere one or two errors in 90 minutes are costly.
2. I wasn't singling out Hyam for Blackburn, just that they were both poor goals to concede. Bidwell got good reviews for that game but both goals came from his side (see point 1)

Given that it is unlikely bordering in impossible that there will be significant extra investment by the owners (Boddy has flagged that), sustaining a high position in the Championship requires the tightest of defences. That is where we should spend. Had MacF not been unfit, the back 3 would likely have been the one we were promoted with.

clint van damme

Anyone still suffering any injuries from Sunday?
Got a sore shoulder which seems to be getting worse and cuts to both calfs.
Time to get the railed seating in FFS!

Users who are viewing this thread