Match Thread Fulham Match Thread - Sat 2nd Oct (1 Viewer)

Hobo

A cracking response.

covcity4life

Footballs a funny old game. Think I would have taken a week like this over 2 draws or even 2 wins against run of play.

Also take Luton L Fulham W compared to other way round

Intl break annoying but we go into it happy

usskyblue

1633181187814.jpeg
09abef7b508396b875511a3dc7d41ddb_w200.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

Both actually quite upset that we've been denied the chance to be there, but that is how you bounce back. Hats off to them

Mr Panda

Great result. You could just tell there was something there for us if it remained at 0-1. Marco Silva teams aren't always what they're cracked up to be, he lives off a reputation.

Tiny bit of luck that we deserved but mostly individual quality won us the day today - a great response after Luton.

Special mention to Godden who I was slating all first half. I still wouldn't start him if Waghorn is available but he was so important in that second half.

Vik superb as always and Sheaf I thought was very good off the ball in the second half and showed some absolute quality with a couple of passes.

fernandopartridge

Great result. You could just tell there was something there for us if it remained at 0-1. Marco Silva teams aren't always what they're cracked up to be, he lives off a reputation.

Tiny bit of luck that we deserved but mostly individual quality won us the day today - a great response after Luton.

Special mention to Godden who I was slating all first half. I still wouldn't start him if Waghorn is available but he was so important in that second half.

Vik superb as always and Sheaf I thought was very good off the ball in the second half and showed some absolute quality with a couple of passes.
Godden worked a lot harder second half and got around the pitch a bit more, getting into positions I don't think are natural for him. That ball for the goal was superb

Users who are viewing this thread